No announcement yet.

M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I glued the Velcro circles back onto the mats after the backing started to deteriorate. It was three years ago and so far so good (approx. 14,000 miles of use since then.) See my post picture test in this Discussion on the adhesive I used. If you search for Loctite in this Discussion it will pop right up.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerfan08 View Post

What do the axes represent?
      y-axis is HP per wheel
      x-axis is revolutions per second

Comment

Originally posted by I M Legend View Post
        Looks like they're back in stock: https://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Sit...-11-0-029-231/

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	173
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	278316
        It says "embroidered" in the description on ECS, I wonder if they really are or if it's the cheeseball looking ones as of late where the it looks like an iron on patch.

I bought 2 (black) sets when some thought they were going NLA and got the "shit" ones (IMO).
        If they are back to the as from factory look I'll want some.
        2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
        Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
        Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
        RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

It says "embroidered" in the description on ECS, I wonder if they really are or if it's the cheeseball looking ones as of late where the it looks like an iron on patch.

I bought 2 (black) sets when some thought they were going NLA and got the "shit" ones (IMO).
          If you can phrase that such that the ECS rep can understand it and give a definitive answer I’d love to hear it. I don’t think their customer service people even work onsite after my last interaction with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

I ordered a set and these are indeed embroidered:

Views:	0
Size:	331.1 KB
ID:	279303

Comment

Originally posted by I M Legend View Post

I ordered a set and these are indeed embroidered:

Views:	0
Size:	331.1 KB
ID:	279303
              Maybe both "versions" are embroidered but that photo looks like the "new version". That's good to know what these latest offerings look like regardless.

Differences I see:

- Middle line is a darker shade of blue as opposed to purple on the factory mats

- The "3" is shaped differently, like a different font is being used

- There is a pronounced line around the logo, that why I think it looks like an iron on patch and not as nice as the OG mats.
              2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
              Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
              Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
              RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
              Instagram

Comment

Working...
              X