Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post

So what you're saying is I should wait lol
    I would wait but I wouldn't hold your breath for 50%off anytime soon. The timing of that seemed like they were trying to undercut DrMeanM3's GB on M3F which were right around that price.
    2003.5 Titanium Silver / Black 6M/T (Gone)
    2003.5 Carbon Black / Laguna Seca Blue SMG (Dusted)
    2004 Carbon Black / Black SMG converted to 6M/T(Current)

Comment

Anyone know how much Super Sprint Race Mufflers are normally? Was going to wait until spring to get one but if this 25% percent is legit and not just marketing I might buy one now.
      Last edited by Yeetus; 11-23-2020, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeetus View Post
        Anyone know how much Super Sprint Race Mufflers are normally? Was going to wait until spring to get one but if this 25% percent is legit and not just marketing I might buy one now.
        I would say $1,000-1,200. Depends who is selling obviously. I just bought a new one from ecs with the 25% off since it was only a little more than used and it's brand new. I got the last one in stock 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by ///m325i View Post

I would say $1,000-1,200. Depends who is selling obviously. I just bought a new one from ecs with the 25% off since it was only a little more than used and it's brand new. I got the last one in stock 🙂
          Ahh i see. So $1258 isnt much of a deal?

Comment

Originally posted by SandeepM3 View Post

I would wait but I wouldn't hold your breath for 50%off anytime soon. The timing of that seemed like they were trying to undercut DrMeanM3's GB on M3F which were right around that price.
            Unfortunately, somebody on M3F mentioned that ECS told them it was a one time thing. 25% is still a solid discount.

Comment

Porsche just dropped a 919 tribute pack. They made 919 of them. That's their "Black Friday sale". Only $850. For what it's worth it does come with a piece of the racecar and a hand signature from the president of Porsche Motorsports.

APE E85 kits are 25% off on Buildjournal. Be sure to change your injectors and not buy their their can tune. Get a real one.
              This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
              https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Hard Motorsports is having 15% on many of their items.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

Congrats !! Do you have their oversized section 1 to go with it?
                  Thank you

Yes, got that one off the forums. Except for cams this will be the dream spec so far in terms of intake and exhaust.
                  2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

I am about to buy a SS resonated section 2, do we know how long the sale goes for?

Debating waiting it out to see if we get a lucky drop last 25%. Worse case I buy now and then buy a second? It’s a ~2 hour drive back to ECS if I need to return the first.
                    2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Not that I really expected them to tell me but...

2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post
                        Not that I really expected them to tell me but...

I've got my stuff in my cart and I'm logged in. Just a waiting game now. They *might* do it. That's the kicker. It's still a good deal but I'm gonna be so pissed if I missed out on a better one by waiting a few days.
                        2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                        2005 BMW ///M3
                        ​ Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build ​​
                        2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                        2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                        2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

bimmerworld has some stuff on sale, i think i'll grab a pedal set

Comment

Originally posted by sg.e46m3 View Post
                            bimmerworld has some stuff on sale, i think i'll grab a pedal set
                            Good eye. Their s54 header install kit is on sale but it doesn’t say which gaskets they use.

Comment

Looks like status gruppe is doing 20% off with BFCM20

nothing out of the normal for them. As others have mentioned, use with caution YMMV
                              ‘02 LSB M3 (11k original miles)
                              ’03 Oxford Green M3 (Turbo’d)

Comment

Originally posted by Hallerhan View Post
                                Looks like status gruppe is doing 20% off with BFCM20

nothing out of the normal for them. As others have mentioned, use with caution YMMV
                                There's very little variance-- your mileage will be consistent, you'll get a shitty product if you receive anything at all.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                                2012 LMB/Black 128i
                                2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X