No announcement yet.

Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OE oil cooler is on clearance with FCPeuro plus 10% discount still works! $384 vs ECS $495!

Gonna have to buy the lines elsewhere though, fcp's price is much higher than others' unfortunately.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
      Got a sweet deal from stock wise auto in NJ on 02 sensors for my euro headers install. $140 shipped for 2 Bosch precat sensors. :woot:

If you guys want deals on oem parts check out TheBmwMiniPartstore.com use code HOLIDAY10OFF for 10% off. Cheaper than getbmwparts. I’ve been using them for years and they’re great!
      My preferred source for OE parts also. Priced out a fresh set of OE 18’s for fun and it was $1000 shipped to my door.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
        OE oil cooler is on clearance with FCPeuro plus 10% discount still works! $384 vs ECS $495!

Gonna have to buy the lines elsewhere though, fcp's price is much higher than others' unfortunately.
        That’s a small part of the way their biz model works. If you buy from them you’ll never have to buy them ever again is the upside...lifetime warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. View Post

My preferred source for OE parts also. Priced out a fresh set of OE 18’s for fun and it was $1000 shipped to my door.
          Sweet! Can’t go wrong with a set of brand new oem 18s. I said a few pages back that I wasn’t impressed with the Black Friday deals but I was wrong. I caught a bunch of great deals this year. Big thanks to all the companies who came through (if you can read this) 🦃🎄
          Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 11-27-2020, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Pulled the trigger on the Supersprint Stepped V1s and Section 1 Catted V1.

Wasn't planning on spending $3200 today, but here we are.
            2002 M3 Coupe 6MT

Comment

For me ECS is cheaper than Schmiedmann due their Cana-saver shipping option. and ECS 1498 vs Sch 1451 for the SS V1s is not really that noticeable, I cant stomach the brokerage and import fees though. Almost always on any savings we get rinsed here in Canada, that freedom tax is real. Im excited friends, I'll see you on the other side of 400whp.
              2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Originally posted by CrisSilberGrau View Post
                For me ECS is cheaper than Schmiedmann due their Cana-saver shipping option. and ECS 1498 vs Sch 1451 for the SS V1s is not really that noticeable, I cant stomach the brokerage and import fees though. Almost always on any savings we get rinsed here in Canada, that freedom tax is real. Im excited friends, I'll see you on the other side of 400whp.
                I once spec'd some stuff from ECS and got a quote for Cana-saver... Jesus H. Christ 😲 tooootally not worth it

Much cheaper to go with Cross-Border Pickups or Shippsy, then you can pick your package up in Mississauga or Markham

Comment

Schmiedmann cats on sale. Anyone try these yet?

Comment

Code LASTCHANCE at FCP Eruo good UNTIL 12/2. 5-10% off.

Went in for ACL rod bearings and came out $1500 later with parts to replace a lot of what will be touched, front control arms, tie rods, bushings, PS parts, etc

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone run across any deals for csl style airbox? Been super disappointed with the TMS airbox.
                      Last edited by 10figs; 11-28-2020, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Made the critical mistake of letting my wife borrow my phone to check photos. Never take screen shots or your cart. Then I had to spend 20 minutes explaining to her why a full SuperSprint system is safety equipment and to watch out for a bunch of safety equipment packages arriving from Apex, Bimmerworld, and FCP Euro arriving in the next few days. Close one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
                        [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Originally posted by 10figs View Post
                          Anyone run across any deals for csl style airbox? Been super disappointed with the TMS airbox.
                          Yes. Autocouture has the eventuri csl style box. Priced without the tune is $2,172 shipped ! Make sure to use the coupon code.

Fresh1179 😂😂😂 thats great!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh1179 View Post
                            Made the critical mistake of letting my wife borrow my phone to check photos. Never take screen shots or your cart. Then I had to spend 20 minutes explaining to her why a full SuperSprint system is safety equipment and to watch out for a bunch of safety equipment packages arriving from Apex, Bimmerworld, and FCP Euro arriving in the next few days. Close one.

Hard time determining if this was a joke or not. Glad my wife is more like "What's next?"

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post

Hard time determining if this was a joke or not. Glad my wife is more like "What's next?"
                              Haha it was a joke.

2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
                              [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

Yes. Autocouture has the eventuri csl style box. Priced without the tune is $2,172 shipped ! Make sure to use the coupon code.

Fresh1179 😂😂😂 thats great!
                                Thanks! 🙏

Comment

Working...
                                X