Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10figs View Post

Thanks! 🙏
    ^ What he said! I was looking for an Evolve or Karbonious CF box myself, this was the best pricing I could find so pulled the trigger. Added the eventuri fog light scoop while I was at it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_P View Post

^ What he said! I was looking for an Evolve or Karbonious CF box myself, this was the best pricing I could find so pulled the trigger. Added the eventuri fog light scoop while I was at it lol
      You and 10figs REALLY got me thinking. Should I ditch my still new in the box evenuri intake for the Evolve CF CSL box? I have a brand new Macht Shnell elbow for it too. Decisions decisions.

Comment

Not a black friday deal but this is a good place to get a Karb box, I didn't end up paying any import tax and shipping was quite reasonable.
        E46 M3 CSL Airbox made by Karbonius. This is by far the best Carbon Fibre Airbox we have seen and dealt with in the past and the attention to detail is almost identical to the Genuine BMW AG E46 M3 CSL Airbox supplied by BMW, manufactured by Die Wethje. These boxes are made from the finest quality Pre-preg carbon fibre 2 x 2 twill material which when completed makes these boxes ultra light and rigid.After the moulding process is finished in the state of the art Aluminium mould the part is then left in the Autoclave and this process is the finishing touches to a truly superb piece. The 'M Power' sticker which can be seen on the top of the Air collecter is supplied with the Airbox. Option 1Plastic trumpets version: This is the same airbox but with plastic trumpets (same as the OEM CSL). This goes with 2 year warranty. Airbox is cured in autoclave at 120ºC and 3 BAR prssure. (NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO ORDER FROM KARBONIUS) Full carbon trumpets: This piece comes with 5 year warranty. Airbox is cured in autoclave at 135ºC and 5 BAR pressure and has 1 extra varnish coat applied. Option 2Control Unit (Snorkel) - Made by Karbonius (No flap) - made from full Carbon.Control Unit (Snorkel) - Genuine OEM BMW M3 CSL (Includes Flap/ Actuator motor/ Throttle Sensor) - made from Plastic ABS. 11617833498 From July 2020 we now include 4x FREE Genuine BMW (black) bolts 07119901780 to fix both OEM CSL and Karbonius carbon snorkels to main housing (unfiltered part). These are included when ordering the snorkel. Option 3ITG Filter: Germany has claimed 2 BHP more with this filter, and it's preoiled and washableOEM CSL: Genuine BMW M3 CSL Air filter. Manufactured by BMC - 13727838625 Option 4Fitting this CSL Airbox you need the following parts from BMW to fit both Manual & SMG E46 M3s. Air Valve shut off - 1x 11617833647 CSL Crank Case Vent Hose - 1x 11157833649 CSL IAT Sensor - 1x 13621739510 2 pole socket housing for CSL IAT Sensor - 1x 12521427615 90 deg protective boot for 2 pole socket housing - 1x 12521732635 Option 5No Dipstick - Use your standard OEM M3. Must require bending into shape to avoid contact with CSL Airbox.Genuine BMW OEM CSL Dipstick. This is short and fits underneath your airbox. Comes as 2 parts - Guide tube & Dipstick -1x 11437834784 & 1x 11437833653 SMG Vehicles: You can purchase the SMG tank and bracket seperately >>HERE<< If you prefer your Karbonius Airbox to be manufctured in 1x1 carbon twill (instead of the standard 2x2 weave) then please message us after ordering. This is a FREE alternative. If you require additional parts such as air feed components for CSL Front Bumpers or Control Unit flap to be operational then please get in contact with us...... If not in stock, please allow 5-8 weeks before dispatch. E46AD02
        2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
        Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
        Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
        RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

You and 10figs REALLY got me thinking. Should I ditch my still new in the box evenuri intake for the Evolve CF CSL box? I have a brand new Macht Shnell elbow for it too. Decisions decisions.
          Do it once do it right I would say...you won’t be changing intakes every day so might as well go all in

Comment

Our rear seat deletes are CAD designed from a 3D scan to ensure the best fit and finish. They are constructed from 18ga sheet metal that is CNC cut and bent ...

Street Faction has 15% off if anyone is looking for a rear seat delete panel. I was planning on building one myself but really tempted with this...

Comment

Garagistic and Apex have good deals on stud conversion kits.
              Last edited by 10figs; 11-29-2020, 06:26 AM.

Comment

QuickJack BL-5000SLX $998 at Home Depot.

Comment

This is a great time to use the bmw part number comparison app.... Even though this years deals seem hopeless.

Introducing BMW PNPC (Part Number Price Comparison): quick, easy, and efficient price comparison across multiple BMW parts vendors. No install necessary, simply download and use. Find parts from over forty sites, export prices to Excel, save custom settings, and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by specializedbndt View Post
                    This is a great time to use the bmw part number comparison app.... Even though this years deals seem hopeless.

http://www.bmwpnpc.com/
                    That’s very interesting. Does it really work? Thank you for this.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

That’s very interesting. Does it really work? Thank you for this.
                      It does. Some things, like forum searches, dont really yield accurate results. However, if anything, its a good reference to search the listed sites individually on your own.

Comment

Winding Road Racing has fantastic deals on nomex clothing, suits, shoes, and gloves. If you watched F1 today and saw Grosjean walk away from that crash.........
                        2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
                        [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Sprint Boosters are on Sale, 20% OFF.
                          https://www.sprintboostersales.com/?...Boosters%20Com
                          TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
                          Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
                          Evolve Eventuri
                          - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Anyone have a 10% coupon for home depot? Thinking of pulling the trigger on the quick jack. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by enjoy_m3 View Post
                              Anyone have a 10% coupon for home depot? Thinking of pulling the trigger on the quick jack. Thanks!
                              join the military and you can all year long. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post

join the military and you can all year long. lol
                                Haha exactly. It's a nice perk for sure. Basically saves you tax.
                                2005 BMW M3 ZCP Black/Black - HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | 288/280 Schrick Cams+DLC Followers | Lang Head | Dinan TBs | Bosch 550cc | Radium Fuel System | Karbonious CSL Airbox+OE Snorkel | SS V1 Stepped+Catted Sec 1+Resonated Twin Pipe+Race | 3.91, 3 stage clutch | FCM 400/600 | Vorshlag Camber Plates, RSM | Rogue ASP | AKG FCABs, SFBs | TMS Front Sway, Camber Arms, Monoball RTABs, Pullies | Mason Race Strut + X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | SPAL | Redish Plates | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Rod Bearings

Comment

Working...
                                X