BaT E46 LSB M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

Yes a break is definitely needed. Iā€™m sure it costed a ton but the end result was well worth it. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
    Gotta fix some broken clips after upgrading to the Bavsound speakers and replacing some OEM parts after identifying some things I didn't like that the previous owners had done.

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post

Gotta fix some broken clips after upgrading to the Bavsound speakers and replacing some OEM parts after identifying some things I didn't like that the previous owners had done.
      Same happened with me when I switched my interior trim. I bought a pack on FCP and all went well.

How do you like the Bavsound upgrade compared to stock?

Comment

Amazing build!! Those RSII's wow

Comment

Same happened with me when I switched my interior trim. I bought a pack on FCP and all went well.

How do you like the Bavsound upgrade compared to stock?
          Bavsound sent me the wrong door speaker, so I've been waiting for that to come in since starting that install this weekend. So door cards are just sitting around waiting for this to come in...pretty annoyed.

Comment

Bavsound sent me the wrong door speaker, so I've been waiting for that to come in since starting that install this weekend. So door cards are just sitting around waiting for this to come in...pretty annoyed.
            Ouch! Well now is a good time to tint your windows. Get a full glass tint while the door panels are off so they can get all the way down.

Comment

Ouch! Well now is a good time to tint your windows. Get a full glass tint while the door panels are off so they can get all the way down.
              Well, I got the bavsound speakers in and it is night and day difference from the shitty aftermarket Pioneer door speakers and stock HK speakers in the back. Clarity and crisp, as it should be. None of the static and hiss I was getting before.

Comment

Pete Engel @ Westminster Auto Upholstery did a phenomenal job. With a quick 3 day turnaround to boot. I didn't have to take it down to San Diego and get charged 3x as much also.

Comment

Looks real good! What color is it? Black or gray (dark)
                  thks!

Comment

Originally posted by M3Giovan View Post
                    Looks real good! What color is it? Black or gray (dark)
                    thks!
                    Anthracite. It's a happy median between full black and full gray.

Comment

Here are the Sparcos and when I had an RTD briefly.

Beautiful seats. I wish Sparco had something between the R100s which are pretty awful at $300 and the SPX which are wonderful but $3100.
                      E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                      Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post

Beautiful seats. I wish Sparco had something between the R100s which are pretty awful at $300 and the SPX which are wonderful but $3100.
                        Yeah, I hear ya. To me, it was really between the Sporsters CS or the SPX. But there seems to be a fair amount of people that have CS' so that's kinda why i went with the SPX.

Comment

Time to replace the exterior window trim. Took the opportunity to polish it up a bit so when the new trim is on, at least it's nice and clean now. She'll be sitting like this for a bit of time.

Comment

Second Skin Damplifier Pro and Mega Zorbe i place. It'll finally be done before the end of the week...

Comment

Yeah you are going all out on this build!!
                              Looking forward to what it looks like when you say you are done

Comment

Great looking car šŸ‘šŸ½

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X