BaT E46 LSB M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Onefastsicilian View Post
    wow car looks amzing, I honeslty wouldn't change a thing except the tinted windows.. gotta show off those seats
    Yeah, redoing all the tint later next month. Go a bit lighter with Ceramic Prestige film while I get my clearbra done on the new Mile End Composites CSL front.

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post
      Few things on the way....it's time to move on to the engine and rebuilding the diff...

New 11" rear barrels for my BBS LM-R's sitting on the rack. Picked up a new diff. CSL cams with Schrick DLC rockers, Chase Bays Power Steering Kit, and rebuilt yellow tag steering rack. More to come...!

Can I ask are those 11" rear barrels for your BBS LM-R's, are they aftermarket barrels or actual BBS barrels?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

Can I ask are those 11" rear barrels for your BBS LM-R's, are they aftermarket barrels or actual BBS barrels?
        They are authentic 11" BBS barrels. Mark (@thee_deported on IG) who built my RSII sourced these for me. He's also trying to sell me a set of LM's for my X3M .lol

Comment

woooohooo! My Karbonius CSL center console arrives next Tuesday.

Comment

They are authentic 11" BBS barrels. Mark (@thee_deported on IG) who built my RSII sourced these for me. He's also trying to sell me a set of LM's for my X3M .lol
            Congratulations on that pick up. 19x11 BBS barrels are very rare to come up.

Comment

Yeah, redoing all the tint later next month. Go a bit lighter with Ceramic Prestige film while I get my clearbra done on the new Mile End Composites CSL front.
              Do you have a good tint shop rec in LA? I need to redo both my cars. Last place fucked up the dot matrix areas and there are some bubbles that always have pissed me off.

Build looks super sick!!
              http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
              '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
              '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post

Do you have a good tint shop rec in LA? I need to redo both my cars. Last place fucked up the dot matrix areas and there are some bubbles that always have pissed me off.

Build looks super sick!!
                I'm going to Extreme Autowerks. They've taken care of me for at least a decade. Absolutely stand by their work. When a bubble formed on one side of the fairing of my Ducati, Greg @ Extreme took it off and redid it, no questions after. Amazing work. When people say they can't do it in one piece, they pull it off with ease. Some shop, highly reputable, wanted $2k to wrap my fairings, took it to Greg, $1k. And the other shop said it was too complicated to do it in one piece. Shows you the level they are in....

Either way, Extreme does tint, clearbra, detailing. They do it all and I'm scheduled to get the old tint removed and new tint installed in March when they've got an opening and clearbra on my new CSL front bumper and carbon roof in ppf. In the meantime I'm in no rush.

Comment

This came in today also....Karbonius looks flawless.

Comment

This came in today also....Karbonius looks flawless.

Beautiful. Looks like 1x1 which is what I ordered as well.

Are you buying the CSL ebrake boot in leather? Seems like the only way to get the plastic piece at the bottom is to order it with the boot.
                    2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
                    Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
                    Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
                    Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
                    Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
                    Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

Not trying to ruin the excitement, but isn't that the RHD version of the center console?
                      2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
                        Not trying to ruin the excitement, but isn't that the RHD version of the center console?
                        BAHAHAHAH. It didn't even dawn on me until you said that. I think I was too focused on the weave itself that I burst out laughing after you said that. Well, I guess Karbonius sent me a wrong unit. And it's back to waiting weeks for a new unit. At least the door cards you can't fuck up.

Comment

I'm going to Extreme Autowerks. They've taken care of me for at least a decade. Absolutely stand by their work. When a bubble formed on one side of the fairing of my Ducati, Greg @ Extreme took it off and redid it, no questions after. Amazing work. When people say they can't do it in one piece, they pull it off with ease. Some shop, highly reputable, wanted $2k to wrap my fairings, took it to Greg, $1k. And the other shop said it was too complicated to do it in one piece. Shows you the level they are in....

Either way, Extreme does tint, clearbra, detailing. They do it all and I'm scheduled to get the old tint removed and new tint installed in March when they've got an opening and clearbra on my new CSL front bumper and carbon roof in ppf. In the meantime I'm in no rush.
                          Cool, good to know. Thanks! If they are busy enough that you can't get in until March, I will have to reach out and see if I can get an appointment. TBH I could go for a one stop shop to do exterior detailing, paint correction and ceramic coating if they do that. My car will be out of paint somewhat soon (I hope) so maybe the wait time isn't so bad since the paint needs to cure anyway.
                          http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                          '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                          '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post

Cool, good to know. Thanks! If they are busy enough that you can't get in until March, I will have to reach out and see if I can get an appointment. TBH I could go for a one stop shop to do exterior detailing, paint correction and ceramic coating if they do that. My car will be out of paint somewhat soon (I hope) so maybe the wait time isn't so bad since the paint needs to cure anyway.
                            Yeah, I've been on a spending spree as it is, a one month wait to blow xxxx on tint, clearbra, and a detailing should be fine. They definitely want to make sure your paint has cured before touching your car. They always ask me how long ago I got paint work done to ensure when applying the clearbra it doesn't lift the paint. Talk to them and feel them out. They're really nice guys there.

Comment

By the way, Karbonius has a replacement unit on the way. Good thing I'm in no rush to get anything replaced right now. I will have to get the CSL brake installed this week though and just have the stock center removed in the meantime.

Comment

wow, that is one gorgeous M3...good job man

Comment

Working...
                                X