CSL Diffuser options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by campful View Post

Do you have a link to where you purchased the 1x1 HBIN diffuser? Can't find it on ebay anymore, or him.
    I ordered directly though email. Can post the email if interested. I also did pay via PayPal friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekpoint View Post

I ordered directly though email. Can post the email if interested. I also did pay via PayPal friends and family.
      Sure that would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by campful View Post

Sure that would be great!
        mr.x@extremespoiler.com

Comment

A new option: 949 Euros from Alpha N

Sheesh. It's most likely private labeled though, so I'd be curious to find who actually makes it.

René @ CarboProject is making a CSL diffuser for my E46 at the moment but unpainted & uncleared. Less expensive and will allow us to do whatever paint line we want at the shop. It brings the cost down considerably and eliminates paint risks during transport.

Comment

I have a Jet Black MEC diffuser that I will be selling here in a couple weeks when I change out my diffuser in case anyone is interested.
            2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
            [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh1179 View Post
              I have a Jet Black MEC diffuser that I will be selling here in a couple weeks when I change out my diffuser in case anyone is interested.
              What brand is MEC? Any pictures. I'm on the hunt for a JB 1x1 CSL diffuser.

Comment

i believe MEC is Mile End Composites.

Comment

I've made progress with René and he has agreed to offer the CSL diffuser unpainted / uncleared. This will lower pricing by a bit and allow us to color match and do our paint lines locally per our taste!

We are testing this with a CSL diffuser for my E46, should be ready in 2-3 weeks.

Comment

I've been cooking & convincing some people for a 1 to 1 replica in pre-preg & autoclaved carbon. Made from OEM level data, and I unfortunately comment anything additional to that effect for obvious reasons.

This will available to everyone but Europeans. Available in ready-to-paint primered version with a few mm of leeway on the paint line, or a complete color-match service.

The waiting list is up here. It will be a crowdfunding for a brand new, fresh carbon fiber mold for OEM precision.

We'll need about 20x. Introductory pricing will be lower than listed. I'm getting one of these for sure.

Give me a week or so as I button up the SS GB.
                    Attached Files

Comment

The fitment on my old status gruppe diffuser is pretty atrocious. Might have to get in on this, will want to see fitment on them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
                        I've been cooking & convincing some people for a 1 to 1 replica in pre-preg & autoclaved carbon. Made from OEM level data, and I unfortunately comment anything additional to that effect for obvious reasons.

This will available to everyone but Europeans. Available in ready-to-paint primered version with a few mm of leeway on the paint line, or a complete color-match service.

The waiting list is up here. It will be a crowdfunding for a brand new, fresh carbon fiber mold for OEM precision.

We'll need about 20x. Introductory pricing will be lower than listed. I'm getting one of these for sure.

Give me a week or so as I button up the SS GB.
                        I don't see a waitlist but i'd be interested if the price is right.
                        "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
                        ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

Interested to see the price as well - will likely be in on this (just like damn near everything else Matt has put forward!)

Comment

Hopped on the waiting list.
                            Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Signed up for the wait list, been looking forward to this.

Comment

Same. The happybuyitnow diffuser fits poorly on my silver car. Would prefer to put a high quality diffuser on the blue car.
                                Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                                Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X