No announcement yet.

Missed Opportunity/Looking For Input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had made the same journey, except it was an e92 you missed out on, I'd say get the e92 over anything else. Its just the right path to take in life
    And hey if you end up not liking it, then sure sell it and get a different car, but you gotta give it a go once šŸ˜

Comment

Most of the time I am driving the E46M, but then I get in the E92M and remember why I like the E92M so much. I think if I was in your position I would get the E46M, its smaller and nimble. Gets through traffic with ease. The E92 is quieter, a lot more comfortable. But itā€™s also a little less of an analog experience.

If I had the means and I lived in Manhattan, the only car I would have would be a 911.2 Turbo or a GT3.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post
        I own both E46M and E92M. Without a doubt I would pick an E46 over E92. Not even a question. Maybe that is the reason I'm on my 4th E46M. Every time I sell it, I want it back.
        just don't say that on m3post because those guys think their V8 m3s are the next best thing after a GT3
        2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
        2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by S3diment View Post

If I had the means and I lived in Manhattan, the only car I would have would be a 911.2 Turbo or a GT3.
          If I had the means and lived in Manhattan I would own a home in the country, with lots of backroads, where I would store my e46 m3, 911.2 turbo, and GT3.

3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by DeeJay520 View Post

I have not driven either, but sure how I would make that happen here in New York...
            Iā€™m sure there are plenty of both, with beautiful roads to test them on, in the neighboring Garden State... Iā€™ve tested many cars there over the years. GL with your choice... FWIW, I agree that the E46 is the easier ā€œgrin on your faceā€ car... the E9X feels heavier, more comfortable, more powerful, more serious, etc. The E46M is a for shitzNgrinz hooligan.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post

just don't say that on m3post because those guys think their V8 m3s are the next best thing after a GT3
              Well, I'm not saying they are not great - indeed, they are excellent cars. E46M just resonates much better for me, personally.
              BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
              https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

I also own both. And I agree with what's been said above, the e9x is a much better daily and the e46 is a much better weekend car.
                E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post

lol, I bet they do. It's too much of a porker to take that crown i'm afraid.

If I had the means and lived in Manhattan I would own a home in the country, with lots of backroads, where I would store my e46 m3, 911.2 turbo, and GT3.
                  yes. fuck yes.

Comment

Working...
                  X