If you ever had to replace your e46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudbari View Post
    I was wondering if we ever had to replace our e46 M3 what would you choose !

ps: I am looking to sale or replace my e46 M3 . I am just wondering
    2008 Porsche Boxster S RS60. I was between the two cars when I bought my E46.

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
      Easy

718 Cayman GT4
      This! Very underrated car the GT4 imo

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_P View Post

I'm not sure it's underrated, every single review I've heard is that it's phenomenal with zero downsides other than practicality maybe. If only it wasn't $120k...

Comment

I don't think I've ever heard the gt4 as being underrated either.

GT3 only, 997.2, 991.2 or 992 with mag wheels and call it a day.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post

I'm not sure it's underrated, every single review I've heard is that it's phenomenal with zero downsides other than practicality maybe. If only it wasn't $120k...
            It’s always been under the shadow of the 911 is what I mean, and Porsche keeps it “below” the GT3. Lightly used GT4s are less than $100k

Comment

For me it’s definitely Gt4 although I like to have both at the same time 😁. For those that don’t Gt4 Becuase it’s in the shadow off Gt3 well now there’s an option you can upgrade to GT4.5 by Demann Motorsport and you can leave any Gt3 in the dust 😉🏎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If money were no object, either an Audi rs6 avant, or a Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-HybridSport Turismo

Comment

Originally posted by Radekxpl View Post
                  For me it’s definitely Gt4 although I like to have both at the same time 😁. For those that don’t Gt4 Becuase it’s in the shadow off Gt3 well now there’s an option you can upgrade to GT4.5 by Demann Motorsport and you can leave any Gt3 in the dust 😉🏎

I’m sorry but that engine is surreal extra 150 wheel hp from stroked base carrera s engine insane !, wish something like that was possible from s54 unfortunately not 🙁. And it’s still revs to 8k sounds insane, s54 has really nothing on this not the sound csl airbox definitely not power, only advantage is that’s it’s cheaper.

Comment

I wouldn't say "any" GT3. GT3/RS/R owners can also take their cars to DeMan 😎 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIbRnqJywzo

Comment

s54 has really nothing on this not the sound csl airbox definitely not power, only advantage is that’s it’s cheaper.

I disagree. I don’t find the S54 lacking in power and I love the way it sounds. Wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Comment

I would just get a 2wd 911 at this point.
                        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Did anyone mention a CSL manual conversion? How about the E36 M3 LTW, Euro GT, or, even better, the AC Schnitzer CLS I/II.

Comment

wish something like that was possible from s54 unfortunately not 🙁. And it’s still revs to 8k sounds insane, s54 has really nothing on this not the sound csl airbox definitely not power, only advantage is that’s it’s cheaper.

With the very twisty roads around me, I don't need anything more than what the S54 offers. I have followed GT350Rs, GT4s and GT3, power doesn't mean anything when you don't have a straight road to use it.

Buddies 450whp Evo 9, my previous M3 only have a rear muffler.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_P View Post

Every YouTuber bought one. Every review said it’s amazing. They’re selling like crazy. Far from underrated lol

Comment

Ive had to do it twice. Ended up with another E46 M3 lol
                                2003.5 Titanium Silver / Black 6M/T (Gone)
                                2003.5 Carbon Black / Laguna Seca Blue SMG (Dusted)
                                2004 Carbon Black / Black SMG converted to 6M/T(Current)

Comment

Working...
                                X