Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lapoune Were you billed that way from Turner, cause it wasn't an option on the connex, or did you call them to modify it?
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

original Order was v2+cats+resonated+sport. Talked to Ian in sales at turner and he modified the order to drop the headers.

Comment

Got an email with an updated ETA today... October 13.
        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post
          Got an email with an updated ETA today... October 13.
          I’ve received that email 3 times already. First October 13 then the 14th and now October 13 again from today’s email.
          Instagram: @s54.m3

Comment

Got that email too.

Matt, any word of an eta from supersprint?
            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
              Got that email too.

Matt, any word of an eta from supersprint?
              ECS is awaiting news from Federico. He wants the entire PO in full to assess production ETA. I don't think that's that what was originally said. I got a few late comers this week and I'm closing it down to get you guys a proper ETA. The initial ETA was 4 to 8 weeks - so October seems kinda late IMHO.

Comment

Great. Appreciate the update
                2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Received my race section 3 two days ago.

I did not incur import duties & gst.

Comment

Received my Sport section 3 today. Took her out for one last rip with the El Diablo a few days ago. Damn she sings a beautiful song at full wail. Been trying to hold revs down since I just did rod bearings (probably not necessary I know) but had to take it up to 8k at least once. She held, lol.

Comment

You went from el diablo to ss sport? Pepper thyself for a let down.
                      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                        You went from el diablo to ss sport? Pepper thyself for a let down.
                        Yea I know. Prepping for CSL airbox where that's what I really want to hear. Also hard to leave or enter the neighborhood without making it an event for all to hear.

Comment

Just wanted to say, cats, resonated sect 2 came 2 days ago and sport muffler came 3.

Comment

Any updates on ETA? Mine's still showing mid Oct.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckA View Post
                              Any updates on ETA? Mine's still showing mid Oct.
                              Could be worse mine is now saying December

Comment

Thank goodness my Sport section 3 came last week. Already have it on the car

Comment

Working...
                                X