Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t wait for this to come, was just washing my car today and noticed my well known ebay diffuser is starting to crack and paint cracking as well

Whats eta on this again? Probably arrive when im on vacation like the supersprint lol
    Last edited by JaredU; 06-08-2022, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JaredU View Post
      Can’t wait for this to come, was just washing my car today and noticed my well known ebay diffuser is starting to crack and paint cracking as well

Whats eta on this again? Probably arrive when im on vacation like the supersprint lol
      Deliveries will start by end of June to early July. I want to have the first one to validate everything is tip top to green light production units.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant
        The first pre-production units are ready
        The 2nd negative mold is nearly ready as well: 2x the production capacity and speed!

Read the full update here.

The cookies are finally out the oven and icing got applied.

There it is! My Phoenix Yellow 1:1 CSL Carbon Diffuser with CSL matching 1x1 weave pre-preg carbon fiber is produced, painted and currently curing before shipment.

There were lots of questions surrounding the paint like. The answer from René was this would be naturally dictated by the ridge.

It was difficult to understand for most, understandably so. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Next & Final Step: Test Fitment and Review on The Phoenix.
        ..and some proper pictures.

ETA: last week of June!

These look F'in phenomenal. Looking forward to my delivery!
        Last edited by ej257; 06-22-2022, 06:02 PM.
        2003 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Black

Comment

any updates on deliveries? I honestly kind of forgot about this lol

Comment

Originally posted by supersan View Post
            any updates on deliveries? I honestly kind of forgot about this lol
            Yes! I spoke to René last week. I will email the entire group today or tomorrow on the process. More clarity to ensue

Comment

Any updates from others who have received and installed their diffusers?

Comment

Originally posted by toy4to View Post
                Any updates from others who have received and installed their diffusers?
                Still waiting for tracking here, but I’ll definitely post pics/thoughts whenever I receive…

Comment

Anyone receive an update with tracking?
                  Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                  Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Hey gents,

As previously posted, I publish weekly production updates of all diffusers produced on Instagram here. I also share the latest installed pictures there.

He's currently just a few days behind schedule as he totalled his 911 GTS to avoid a head-on collision with a semi - he needed a few bolts and screws to this left shoulder.

In typical German fashion, he was back to work quickly lol. He's still very much on product to deliver within the timeframes of bi-weekly batches that were emailed to members. For example, he was still able to deliver 2 of the 5 diffusers in the last bi-weekly batch.

Attached Files

Comment

New update posted on IG here.
                      Attached Files

Comment

What’s the ETA for those of us in the original crowdfunding batch who haven’t received yet?

Comment

Also curious if we can see where we are in line of production from those in the original batch
                          2003 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Black

Comment

+3
                            Would like an ETA for my two orders.

Comment

All ETAs were emailed per assigned batches a few weeks ago. If you didn’t get it, please look in your spam folders.

Comment

Mine shows 9/1-9/15. Guess I’ll get my tracking number tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X