As promised

Tracking numbers to be updated shortly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C81E0C4E-D9D9-4EFD-A1C7-A9B94977304B.jpeg
Views:	510
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	104042
      PURA CALIDAD
      2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Mine was supposed to arrive today, although UPS has told me there were delays that bumped it to Tuesday
        2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
        [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by keljos View Post
          Mine was supposed to arrive today, although UPS has told me there were delays that bumped it to Tuesday
          Urgh! Keep me posted, very curious to hear your honest feedback on packaging, paint quality, carbon aesthetics and fitment.

Comment

Originally posted by keljos View Post
            Mine was delayed as well.
            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

I have a UPS tracking number but states label created but UPS has not received package. So still waiting (anxiously)...

Comment

The last units are done and on their way today

Looking forward to seeing you guys install these. I'll work on a 3rd batch once reviews are in.

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-05-18 at 2.43.13 AM (2).jpeg
Views:	331
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	105530

Name:	image_24088.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	105528
                Attached Files

Comment

Mine is arriving today.
                  3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Received mine and unfortunately there are multiple major defects with the paint. Here are the pics taken immediately after opening. IMO the packaging was poor and left open the possibility of the piece being twisted. There is a smaller crack in the paint (not pictured) on the other side as well.

Zoomed in:

Zoomed Out:
                    Last edited by oceansize; 05-18-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Damn

TBF, the cheap happybuyitnow168s aren't packed well either, but they seem to almost always arrive unscathed.

Also, not to be an arse, but that paint line (paint to CF) looks just as bad as happybuyitnow168's

I know Rene didn't want to get too close to an exact copy of CSL, but that line seems to be the thing that matters most to people. The cheap diffuser mounts and fits well, color match is good enough, it's that line that's bad and not straight.

I won't spend more $ if the piece isn't going to be much better than the $175 happybuyitnow168.
                      Last edited by Tbonem3; 05-18-2021, 02:01 PM.
                      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                        Received mine and unfortunately there are multiple major defects with the paint. Here are the pics taken immediately after opening. IMO the packaging was poor and left open the possibility of the piece being twisted. There is a smaller crack in the paint (not pictured) on the other side as well.

Zoomed in:

Zoomed Out:
                        Looks like UPS trashed this. Do you have pictures of packaging?

I’ll have him claim and replace.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Looks like UPS trashed this. Do you have pictures of packaging?

I’ll have him claim and replace.
                          Agree, I think the cracks are shipping.

FYI: The exterior box is problematic. It is much to flimsy, feels like paper. I was worried before I even opened it because I could see it had been mishandled. This is one of those things where if I have to pay an extra 3 dollars for a better box then so be it.

This first picture is the bottom of the box and this is how it arrived. The second picture is the top side where I opened it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                            Damn

TBF, the cheap happybuyitnow168s aren't packed well either, but they seem to almost always arrive unscathed.

Also, not to be an arse, but that paint line (paint to CF) looks just as bad as happybuyitnow168's

I know Rene didn't want to get too close to an exact copy of CSL, but that line seems to be the thing that matters most to people. The cheap diffuser mounts and fits well, color match is good enough, it's that line that's bad and not straight.

I won't spend more $ if the piece isn't going to be much better than the $175 happybuyitnow168.
                            Yeah, I took one for the team but at least Matt is going to handle it.

Epoustouflant See if he can get the paint line better. For what he is charging it should be.

Edit: The paint line is clean and symmetrical on both sides but it would be nice if the titanium didn't come out so far onto the carbon fiber.
                            Last edited by oceansize; 05-18-2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Dang, that got trashed. Do you have an example of a paint line you'd prefer?

Just sent the info over to René for the claim.

Comment

This is what the paint line looks like on a real CSL. I'm guessing most people would want to get as close to that as possible.

Name:	Screenshot_20210518-191942_YouTube.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	105839

Took that image from the carfection video. There a couple more closeup shots of the diffuser in it too: https://youtu.be/d_ifIha9vAc
                                Last edited by heinzboehmer; 05-18-2021, 06:28 PM.
                                2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X