This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keljos View Post

I think the issue is, for many people it's less feasible to make a one-time payment than it is to make smaller payments, even if you end up spending more money over a longer period. People have the choice to pay for that flexibility which to many is key.
    I guess so flexibility comes at a price if your not smart about it though, that’s why America is in debt crisis right now, people take loans on things they don’t have money for thinking o let me pay it over time, meanwhile while paying monthly the buy other stuff and take loans on that as well adding on more debt before they know it their monthly payments are more than typical car note, the only difference here is that is revolving debt which is worst you can have. Anyhow enough of this financial talk let’s get back to subject in question of this thread: Supersprint headers😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
      Wife money laundering, I suspect.
      More like wifetax evasion. Hypothetically speaking.
      Last edited by Rkymtnrider; 05-06-2021, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radekxpl View Post

I guess so flexibility comes at a price if your not smart about it though, that’s why America is in debt crisis right now, people take loans on things they don’t have money for thinking o let me pay it over time, meanwhile while paying monthly the buy other stuff and take loans on that as well adding on more debt before they know it their monthly payments are more than typical car note, the only difference here is that is revolving debt which is worst you can have. Anyhow enough of this financial talk let’s get back to subject in question of this thread: Supersprint headers😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Yup, America love buying stuff on credit. As much as I love personal finance and want to help others improve their financial health, this is a car forum.

Let’s bring it back on topic.

SS V1, HJS cats, and oversized resonated sec 2 for me. Should work nicely with the CSL Airbox and cams once that group buy gets going. At this rate, I’ve spent more on mods than my car when I bought it with 43k miles.
        2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
        Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
        Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
        Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
        Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
        Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

Does running the twin tube section 2 without cams/airbox result in any losses vs the stock section 2? It might be a year or so before I get to adding an airbox and cams, but with this GB I'm considering just getting it now while I can...
          2003 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Black

Comment

We're actually having talks of budgeting and finance over exhaust pipes that probably give your car that sounds like a Honda, maybe 10-15 more hp over some Megans.

Wild lol

What is the eta on shipping once payment is received? I want to install these bad boys ASAP lol
            Last edited by Sharocks; 05-06-2021, 01:01 PM.
            2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
            2005 BMW ///M3
            Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
            2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
            2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
            2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
              At this rate, I’ve spent more on mods than my car when I bought it
              This is the way
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by ej257 View Post
                Does running the twin tube section 2 without cams/airbox result in any losses vs the stock section 2? It might be a year or so before I get to adding an airbox and cams, but with this GB I'm considering just getting it now while I can...
                No, you'll still see a slight increase in power, it's just that it won't be the max without cams/airbox plus P&P head, bored ITBs, etc...

That's assuming stepped headers/sect1. You didn't mention what headers. If 55mm headers, don't bother with 2.5" sect 2.
                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

No, you'll still see a slight increase in power, it's just that it won't be the max without cams/airbox plus P&P head, bored ITBs, etc...

That's assuming stepped headers/sect1. You didn't mention what headers. If 55mm headers, don't bother with 2.5" sect 2.
                  Oh, it'll be full SS - Stepped V1/sect1, just looking if I include a section 2 in this GB or not, but it sounds like I will be. Cheers
                  2003 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Black

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
                    We're actually have talks of budgeting and finance over exhaust pipes that probably give your car that sounds like a Honda, maybe 10-15 more hp over some Megans.

Wild lol

What is the eta on shipping once payment is received? I want to install these bad boys ASAP lol
                    My car doesn’t sound like a Honda and that’s the problem. When I got the car, it came with unknown headers, no cats, and a megan supremo muffler. It sounds amazing when you’re on it, but drones like mad when you’re not and is way too loud and stinks way too much. At my elevation, here in Colorado, going back to stock is not an option. I’m hoping that the increased horses from the SS v2 headers make up for the loss of hp w/ the cats. And then the street sec3 prevents drone and me from getting pulled over and a ticket when in golden/ Boulder Denver area.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post

Yup, America love buying stuff on credit. As much as I love personal finance and want to help others improve their financial health, this is a car forum.

Let’s bring it back on topic.

SS V1, HJS cats, and oversized resonated sec 2 for me. Should work nicely with the CSL Airbox and cams once that group buy gets going. At this rate, I’ve spent more on mods than my car when I bought it with 43k miles.

This purchase alone is gonna account for almost half of what I paid for mine

Comment

Originally posted by sc_tr0jan_m3 View Post

Instead of giving that money to a bank can you just give me that interest instead?! Bank of Trojan reporting in!
                        I was about to say the same 😂

2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                          A friend of mine has over 900whp in his twin turbo Skyline, the car is beautiful, the engine bay is beautiful etc., great example of its type if you like Japense stuff, this car is scary fast and with the adjustable AWD it can put it down as well.

I'll bet I have spent 80-90% of what he has and I'll never see more than 350whp with my current setup, makes me wonder if I am crazy sometimes with these types of power mods for this vehicle.
                          It is crazy when you think about it. My favorite is when guys were buying these cars on the cheap what kind of surprises are lurking in the shadows LOL!

PS. Is there a way to multi-quote or nah?
                          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
                            We're actually having talks of budgeting and finance over exhaust pipes that probably give your car that sounds like a Honda, maybe 10-15 more hp over some Megans.

Wild lol

4-6 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

4-6 weeks!

when you open this GB, will we get a heads up? Maybe a 24 hr notice, will start at __:__ on _/_/_? Or will you just add a link with an anouncement that it’s open?

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

4-6 weeks!
                                Word, that works!
                                2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                                2005 BMW ///M3
                                Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                                2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                                2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                                2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X