If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Got the car up on the lift today to do control arms and bushings. These things are getting expensive at almost $900! This set appears to have lasted 200k miles and was juuust developing a little outer ball joint play. Since the rest of the car is dialed in, you could feel this in the wheel and it needed fixing. Decided not to wait for the super knuckle to be finished.
Also got to installing a Baris - Carphonics CarPlay retrofit into the folks’ e39 touring. Nice kit, relatively easy installation (of course harder to get to the mic connector in the touring), but the screen resolution still sucks!
Well I've been busy for the past few weeks as my wife and I had our first child! Apologies if you've PMed me and I haven't gotten back to you yet - I will! I'm typing this one handed with a baby in the other arm.
Damn it. Going to miss your projects
Also, you know, congrats and stuff. Used our M3 wagon as a babymobile for several years, and it was great.
Well I've been busy for the past few weeks as my wife and I had our first child! Apologies if you've PMed me and I haven't gotten back to you yet - I will! I'm typing this one handed with a baby in the other arm..
In the meantime, a question for you: Big bike or small car?
Well I've been busy for the past few weeks as my wife and I had our first child! Apologies if you've PMed me and I haven't gotten back to you yet - I will! I'm typing this one handed with a baby in the other arm..
In the meantime, a question for you: Big bike or small car?
Ah congratulations to you both! Very pleased to hear!!! Enjoy this special time :-)
Leave a comment: