Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Looks like a great time.

Originally posted by Mike RT4 View Post
    The only non-genuine interloper was Andres Diaz (off this forum), but as he was prepared to ship his car over from Cali (and it featuring every genuine CSL part apart from the rear glass), it would have felt pedantic to not have let him join us.
    Oh cool, helped him set up his DME when he got his intake on. Great guy.
    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

The blue one is wrapped (and owned from new) and the two white ones and titanium silver one (which you may spot in subsequent Instagram posts) have been subject to full colour change resprays. I must admit that the white ones look particularly good in the flesh.....

The only non-genuine interloper was Andres Diaz (off this forum), but as he was prepared to ship his car over from Cali (and it featuring every genuine CSL part apart from the rear glass), it would have felt pedantic to not have let him join us.
      I thought they were asking about the Saudi LSB M3 there with the CSL bits. Sorry for the mixup.

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post

I thought they were asking about the Saudi LSB M3 there with the CSL bits. Sorry for the mixup.
        The blue Saudi one didn't stay long, he came in to have a picture of his car taken with the CSLs (they turned up together with a NSX, a NSX-R and a R34 GTR Nur-spec). This car also had many genuine CSL bits on, but retaining the steel roof, it was clearly not a CSL. However, as the owner was obviously a CSL / E46 fan and the guys were all genuine petrolheads, we didn't have any objection to them having some photos that they would remember for a long while .

Comment

The blue Saudi one didn't stay long, he came in to have a picture of his car taken with the CSLs (they turned up together with a NSX, a NSX-R and a R34 GTR Nur-spec). This car also had many genuine CSL bits on, but retaining the steel roof, it was clearly not a CSL. However, as the owner was obviously a CSL / E46 fan and the guys were all genuine petrolheads, we didn't have any objection to them having some photos that they would remember for a long while .
          Oh yeah i was following him. Nice of you guys.

Comment

Working...
          X