Liam821's Phoenix Yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    265 ps4. So you have eff et of 15. I have et27 minus 5 clears but 10mm aka eff et of 17 rubs the tiniest bit only one side. Is your toe total or each side?
    My toe is .17 was each side, was total toe is 0.34. And shoot, I misspoke above, my wheels are 18x9.5 +38 not +35. So my eff et is +18 in the rear. So you and I are very close. What is your camber/toe? Try a 9mm spacer?
    E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
    Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

10mm hubcentric is the lowest you can go till 5mm with no lip. But I think having my toe reset will solve the issue. My toe in increased some when I lowered the car a hair more. Then there's the question of whether I want the tires that flush due to the debris the gets flung up :/
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

10mm hubcentric is the lowest you can go till 5mm with no lip. But I think having my toe reset will solve the issue. My toe in increased some when I lowered the car a hair more. Then there's the question of whether I want the tires that flush due to the debris the gets flung up :/
        Ahh makes sense. Yeah...my car flings up all sort of debris all up and down the side of the car. Luckily, you're in Southern California right? You have allll the good weather!

Comment

I drove the e46m3 down to San Diego a few weeks ago and stayed with my dad. He has two M3s as well (f80m3 & e92m3), and of course, we had to line them up for a photo or two...

He just picked up the LeMans blue e92m3 competition with a whole 19k miles on it. It's absolutely beautiful.

Big, medium, and small

Comment

Amazing!

Comment

Great thread!

Comment

I went to the local cars and coffee over the weekend here in Portland and these are a few pictures that were taken of my car. Thanks to whoever took them.

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
                  I went to the local cars and coffee over the weekend here in Portland and these are a few pictures that were taken of my car. Thanks to whoever took them.

Car looks prime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great, man. Now your dad needs to sell me that E92 though
                    I'm as confused as you are.
                    M3BC, #18
                    Club 6MT

Comment

Is it just me, or are there no pictures showing on this thread anymore?

Click image for larger version

Name:	A759E7D5-9727-44C7-80E2-EAE049CD34CB.png
Views:	473
Size:	363.3 KB
ID:	120764
                      Attached Files
                      2004 Mystic Blue M3 | 6-speed | Coupe
                      Karbonius CSL-style airbox | OEM CSL snorkel & flap | Schrick 280 / 272 cams with followers | CSL inconel exhaust valves
                      SuperSprint 63.5mm stepped headers, section-1 with sport cats, and resonated twin-pipe section-2
                      ITG CSL Airbox Airfilter| Karbonius E46 microfilter cover
                      Karbonius M3 E46 CSL trunklid | Ohlin's BMS MI30 coilovers

Comment

Yes, if I imbed from flickr

I'm now only doing attachments

Comment

Originally posted by HanSooloo View Post
                          Is it just me, or are there no pictures showing on this thread anymore?
                          oops! I accidentally let the SSL certificate for my personal domain expire. I fixed it. Thanks for letting me know.

Yes, if I imbed from flickr

I'm now only doing attachments
                          Yeah, that will always work as well.

Comment

Oh I thought you were asking if we couldn't see your photos lol

In my case, photos I hotlinked from flickr don't show to me (chrome), so now I only add attachments.

Comment

Oh I thought you were asking if we couldn't see your photos lol

In my case, photos I hotlinked from flickr don't show to me (chrome), so now I only add attachments.
                              Yeah, most photo sharing sites don't let you link images anymore. Super annoying. I just happen to host my own website so I just link from there.

Comment

Just finished reading all 8 pages. Hell of a nice build, Liam! Love the interior work!

Phx Yellow is such a good looking color. I hated it when I first saw it. Now I love it. I guess in this regard it's very similar to beer. 🤠

I'm in the middle of a tear down on my car - only thing left is the carpets and dash. How hard was the dash to get out? Seems like once the steering wheel is out of the way, it's pretty straightforward.
                                Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X