Fuel Pump Prime Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel Pump Prime Time

Anyone know if the time the fuel pump primes for is adjustable via a constant? Since fitting an aftermarket fuel pump my fuel pressure bleeds off shortly after priming so it often takes 2 attempts to start the car.

Thanks in advance,

Martyn

Which pump did you fit Martyn?

Comment

maybe K_T_EKP_ON -> Minimale Einzeit der EKP

Comment

I did see that one but the default value of 100ms threw me. Seems too short to be the 'prime time'.

Comment

That was my thought as well, I can't find anything in the funktionsrahmen or a2l file that should represent it. Maybe measure the "ON time" with a oscilloscope or logic analyzer to know the time and search for a re presentable value.

Comment

I keep hearing about this funktionsrahmen, and would love to find/purchase a copy....
            TunerPro XDFs, DTCs, A2L, DIY Bench Flash Harness, Swap XDFs COMPREHENSIVE

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
              I keep hearing about this funktionsrahmen, and would love to find/purchase a copy....
              Me too, some have it but won´t share it/sell it. But you can buy it on a russian website for around 200 Bucks. I would buy it, but not for that price only because of personal interest.
              …under construction.

Comment

Hotsd101 uploaded it here (post #7 second link). It is not the MSS60 funktionsrahmen documents but the MSS54. If anyone could share the real MSS60, it would be great. Thanks
                Hey everyone, I'm trying to create an XDF to share with the forum with the binaries that we are reading from the MSS6X Flasher. Just sharing some of my identifying findings using the MSS6X Flasher so far. Hopefully we can identify some more mappings! I am looking for servotronic comfort/sport addresses. pedal throttle map
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwN...zf45mXp6PDOCzA

Comment

^Is it confirmed the above is indeed the same as the MSS54 Funktionsrahmen? If not I have group buy going...

Comment

Someone very kind gave me the MSS54 Funktionsrahmen and I didn't see any differences with the hotsd101's documents, expected MSS54 is replaced by MSS60 at the top of each page.

The real MSS65/MSS60 Funktionsrahmen seems to be here :

(Sorry Martyn, we are off topic. Like Tomba, I can't find anything in the funktionsrahmen or a2l file to adjust this ON time)
                    Last edited by MpowerE36; 08-29-2020, 01:26 AM.

Comment

K_EKP_START_ENDE it probably what you're looking for, the conversion should just be "x" so it's 10 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by exodus454 View Post
                        K_EKP_START_ENDE it probably what you're looking for, the conversion should just be "x" so it's 10 seconds
                        I tried that, no different.

Comment

Originally posted by MpowerE36 View Post
                          Someone very kind gave me the MSS54 Funktionsrahmen and I didn't see any differences with the hotsd101's documents, expected MSS54 is replaced by MSS60 at the top of each page.

The real MSS65/MSS60 Funktionsrahmen seems to be here :

(Sorry Martyn, we are off topic. Like Tomba, I can't find anything in the funktionsrahmen or a2l file to adjust this ON time)
                          Do you mind sharing that, as I would like to double check...

Comment

I think the EKP_START_ENDE is defined incorrectly in the CSL definitions, I know it worked on the US SMG I was using at the beginning. I recall I found the correct location but I'm pretty sure that copy of my XDFs aren't around anymore. I've definitely gotten it to work before though.

Comment

In the CSL partial binary, EKP_START_ENDE is located at 0x4117

Comment

Working...
                              X