Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's got any winter projects going on for their track car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HANS Re-certified - check (Thanks Simpson for the quick turn-around!)
    • Bought new Schroth harnesses to replace my 2022 expired ones (thanks Stable Energies!)
    • Into the shop next Wednesday to have harnesses replaced
    • Into Safelite next Thursday to have windshield replaced (too many nicks going into the sun)
    • Rebuild all calipers
    • Into shop for Tech inspection, fluids
    Last edited by Estoril; 03-15-2023, 07:30 PM.

Comment

New windshield
      Full exhaust
      Karb csl box
      Competition rear calipers
      Tow hitch

Comment

Damn…I started this thread and my winter projects are turning into spring projects! 🤣

Comment

Lol same. I got the full SSV1 setup and Nogaros installed, and CSL intake should be going on within the next couple of weeks. Since the car is at 107k miles, I’m going to refresh some stuff that’s probably due for replacement - TPS on throttle actuator, larger injectors, crankcase vent valve, spark plugs, and ICV hoses (if showing wear and tear). Already replaced front TPS and pre-cat O2 sensors in the last couple of weeks. Hopefully this’ll get the car dialed in for the AlphaN dyno tune. Also upgraded the HID projectors..should be able to see better at the COTA night event.

I think I’ll focus on the suspension after that. The MCS 2WNRs are clunking a lot, so I need to fix them or sell them. Switched from 600/700 springs to 400/700 springs, and the feels much more settled over bumps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	091379F1-E606-4344-BC09-61B7B541EC8B.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	209858
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1B6C1A19-4288-4976-A1CC-F335D9BF6A81.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	209859
          Silver Track to Street Car Journal
          Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal