Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harness mounting options for street/track car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simonnim View Post
    Obioban I just picked up the BK mounts from forum member. What do you run for the belt strap mounting? Right now I'm just using some generic seat mount adapter with the garagistic floor mount. But my seat mount doesn't have a place to attach a belt for clip in or screw in.
    On the inside, the factory receiver. Keeps idiot lights off and the pre tensioner in play.

On the outside I have sedan sliders— so I use the factory lap belt attachment point, with a clip in adapter that BK makes.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
    2012 LMB/Black 128i
    2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Obioban ahhh, ok. I'm not on any of those.

I have https://www.murraymotorsport.com/mur...ts-mur1130-015

I know, I know..I'm trying to get into the right spot. I'm guessing I need a new seat mount that has a bracket right?

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
        On the inside, the factory receiver. Keeps idiot lights off and the pre tensioner in play.
        How are you running that harness with the factory receiver? Is there some belt that schroth sells that can be swapped out? Or did you just grab a buckle and thread the harness through that?
        2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Working...
        X