BlueBus: A fully integrated A2DP Bluetooth solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

You mentioning that makes me realize my phone has been on mute for... a decade.
    Hahahha. I really hope this problem is solved as it’s very annoying lol. Ted please help.

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
      Ted, why is it that every time my iPhone connects to the bluebus it boosts up the ringer volume. So when I leave the car and it disconnects my ringer is on full and its very annoying that i get surprised every time my phone rings LOL
      Are you on 1.1.18 already? I would try disabling "Vol Mgmt" under "Settings > Audio".

This is also being discussed here: https://www.m5board.com/threads/full...9#post-7657230

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

You mentioning that makes me realize my phone has been on mute for... a decade.
      Yeah... first thing I do when I get a new phone is set it to mute.

Comment

Originally posted by Der_Spanier View Post
        I can already answer that one. It happens when I leave the garage/parking lot and get to the first turn or situation where I use OT blinkers.
        It sounds like the LM value for the dimmer just hasn't been polled when you take off rolling. Try turning the dimmer up once and then back down to where you had it before you take off and it shouldn't happen. Meanwhile, I'll look at the code.

-Ted

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post

It sounds like the LM value for the dimmer just hasn't been polled when you take off rolling. Try turning the dimmer up once and then back down to where you had it before you take off and it shouldn't happen. Meanwhile, I'll look at the code.

-Ted
          That would indeed explain it.

As a suggestion, would it be feasible to have the Bluebus assume by default that the dimmer is set to the brightest setting until it pulls the actual value?

People please correct me if I’m wrong, but most people I know just leave their interior lights on their brightest settings.
          2003 Stahlblau E46 320d Touring – 6MT
          2001 Topasblau E39 530i – 5MT

Comment

Originally posted by Der_Spanier View Post

That would indeed explain it.

As a suggestion, would it be feasible to have the Bluebus assume by default that the dimmer is set to the brightest setting until it pulls the actual value?

People please correct me if I’m wrong, but most people I know just leave their interior lights on their brightest settings.
            NOOOOPPE.

Minimum functional brightness in every car.

Night vision FTW.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
            2012 LMB/Black 128i
            2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Hi all, wanted to give a heads up that I have a BNIB BlueBus unit + TCU adapter received in July 2020 but never installed (lost my car in an accident in 2021). Clearing out my garage! PM if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by fayraree View Post
                Hi all, wanted to give a heads up that I have a BNIB BlueBus unit + TCU adapter received in July 2020 but never installed (lost my car in an accident in 2021). Clearing out my garage! PM if anyone is interested.
                PM’d you.

Comment

Originally posted by Interlagos View Post

PM’d you.
                  Well that sold quickly, lol

Comment

I've been on 1.1.19 RC4 for over a month now and I'm pleased to report that it works great. No more crashing, it just works.

Also, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to enable the angel eyes always on feature on the E39. Are there features that can only be set with a nav?
                    2003 Stahlblau E46 320d Touring – 6MT
                    2001 Topasblau E39 530i – 5MT

Comment

Are we about a monthish out from a new batch?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas3n View Post
                        Are we about a monthish out from a new batch?
                        Uhhhhhhh, not so much! June is the target — towards the end of this month I’ll have prototypes of the newest hardware revision, in case you’re that itchy for one. As it stands, it works really well on my janky wired up version:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	DDC7A109-D701-4597-8157-8E21D57EEBF7.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	156915
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post

Uhhhhhhh, not so much! June is the target — towards the end of this month I’ll have prototypes of the newest hardware revision, in case you’re that itchy for one. As it stands, it works really well on my janky wired up version:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	DDC7A109-D701-4597-8157-8E21D57EEBF7.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	156915
                          Ah, wow. June is likely the longest I’ll wait until I give up and go another solution..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ted, does that mean the value of mine has gone up?

Looking forward to installing it in the next couple months.
                            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I've had this in my car for almost 2 years now. It has become an integral part of the car, like it belongs and always has been there.

Is there much to gain from flashing a software update to it now?
                              E46 ///M3 • 12/2002 • phönix-gelb • 6MT
                              E39 ///M5 • 12/1998 • avus-blau • 6MT
                              E60 ///M5 • 11/2006 • saphir-schwarz • 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by bmwfnatic View Post
                                I've had this in my car for almost 2 years now. It has become an integral part of the car, like it belongs and always has been there.
                                I can only agree :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X