Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coolchill View Post
    Lol thanks for the guarantee!😎

I will be looking into getting it, in the videos there is a "phone option hardware piece with wiring cable" https://youtu.be/3BQf-GmpC-A. Is that option on the website as a package with the main module?
    Appreciate your work & quick reply
    There are different ones depending on year and model -- https://www.bluebus.dev/telephone-adapters

The adapter is not included and must be purchased separately: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-bluebus-parts/

Thanks!
    -Ted

Comment

Thank you very much for explaining the necessary parts!👍

Comment

Are there instructions for EU vehicles that were delivered from the factory without a telephone?

Has anyone done that before?

BM54 and CD 54

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2424 View Post
          Are there instructions for EU vehicles that were delivered from the factory without a telephone?

Has anyone done that before?

BM54 and CD 54
          I typically suggest a 3.5mm microphone. Anything else is lots of work...

-Ted

Comment

a manual would be great about all the work

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2424 View Post
              a manual would be great about all the work
              Well, the big issues are:

1. You need to run wires across the car 2. You need to large lengths of wires with either round or flat pins on the radio end (four of these)
              3. You need even longer MQS terminated wires for the microphone

I don't know where to source the round pin terminals, though I think I can find the flat pins. But I can't suggest a good crimper, and I hate solder joints. So it's less about documentation and more about not being able to point you to the requisite supplies.

-Ted

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post

Hahaha. Alright, easy enough --

1. Put the recovery jumper in the short position
                2. Hook up the PICKit to the BlueBus
                3. Download and burn this hex file via the IPE: https://t3ddftw.s3.us-east-2.amazona...loader_1_5.hex

If that doesn't work, I can guide you through building the firmware with MPLAB X / xc16 and that has never failed to burn the bootloader before.

Thanks!
                -Ted
                Thanks, worked like a charm, I was missing the recovery shorting part!

Great product, I love it! 😍

Comment

Does anyone remember when the fall shipment was supposed to go out? I ordered at the end of June.

Comment

October
                    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
                    Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
                    Evolve Eventuri
                    - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Originally posted by simonnim View Post
                      Does anyone remember when the fall shipment was supposed to go out? I ordered at the end of June.
                      They were originally scheduled to ship this coming week, but unfortunately that was not possible. Instead, It should ship out in the first or second week of November. They unfortunately haven't been manufactured yet due to some delays with the supply chain.

-Ted

Comment

I was looking forward to receiving them this week 😩😩😩 damn it… mine says October 29th now. A giant kick in the chi-chi’s

Comment

Originally posted by Mattn1192 View Post
                          I was looking forward to receiving them this week 😩😩😩 damn it… mine says October 29th now. A giant kick in the chi-chi’s
                          Did you order from ECS?

Comment

Originally posted by simonnim View Post

Did you order from ECS?
                            Mine is from ECS and just got an update this morning that it should be October 28th instead of 29th initially that I received 2-3 days ago lol
                            I was also pretty bummed after waiting all these months
                            Last edited by VisorM3; 10-04-2021, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VisorM3 View Post

Mine is from ECS and just got an update this morning that it should be October 28th instead of 29th initially that I received 2-3 days ago lol
                              I was also pretty bummed after waiting all these months
                              That date is +/- some days. The units being produced now are scheduled to ship to me on the 11th of October, then it usually takes 2 - 3 weeks for me to unpackage, program, test and encase each unit.

Thanks!
                              -Ted

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post

That date is +/- some days. The units being produced now are scheduled to ship to me on the 11th of October, then it usually takes 2 - 3 weeks for me to unpackage, program, test and encase each unit.

Thanks!
                                -Ted
                                Awesome, looking forward to it, thanks for the update Ted!
                                I'll go make calls in my car for fun since it's pretty much stored for winter at that point but all good haha

Comment

Working...
                                X