No announcement yet.

BlueBus: A fully integrated A2DP Bluetooth solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, i prayed for this answer... Thank you! As im new to the forum, i cant private message you. Is there a better way to get in touch with you directly please, so im not bothering forum with chat?

Comment

Originally posted by l4ma View Post
      Oh man, i prayed for this answer... Thank you! As im new to the forum, i cant private message you. Is there a better way to get in touch with you directly please, so im not bothering forum with chat?
      support@bluebus.dev

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post

Howdy!

You DO NOT need to run the cable through the cabin tot he back of the monitor -- that longer cable only exists for non-Nav cars where the radio is obviously in the dashboard.

Unless you have a 1999-2001 E46, that's the wrong cable. I don't believe BMW sells the LCI "flat pin radio" version of that cable...

If your car has the phone module, and if you ordered the 54-pin adapter for the BlueBus, then we can steal power, ground and I/K-Bus from there. I can make this cable for you as well as the audio cable to run from the BlueBus to the radio.

I don't really advertise it but I make custom wiring for customers who are missing pre-wiring for pretty cheap.

-Ted
        l4ma, take up Ted's offer

Your life is already way easier than mine thanks to the fact you have factory navigation (I didn't, so I had to run my wires across the cabin). If Ted can make you the custom wires, your job will be a piece of cake. Enjoy your Bluebus
        2003 Stahlblau E46 320d Touring – 6MT
        2001 Topasblau E39 530i – 5MT

Comment

Working...
        X