Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Could be daten file related.

Just because you can see brake pressures doesnt mean you have mk60. Easiest way to know is if you see the DSC unit in the passenger side “drug bin” then you have an MK20 otherwise its an MK60.
    Couldn't see MK60 because the vehicle production date was incorrect. Changed it to what it should have been an MK60 appeared to code to. Steep learning curve haha!

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Could be daten file related.
      I'm stuck on the same step that lynas was last year. I do not see an “SG/SGET” button on step 16. I'm an Eastern time guy, started running with the NCC at Summit and would love to make progress with this. Any helpers?

Comment

In addition to an offer to help through PMs which I greatly appreciate...I was able to find my way through it. While the instructions are not 100% accurate there are hints in this thread that helped. I'm not qualified to rewrite them.

Comment

I’ve had these pics from the old site on my phone for years, shows the addition of the missing LED on non ZCP clusters.
          been on my list of “to do’s” maybe it will help someone here also.
          edit: not my pictures and not sure who’s they are but I will give credit or remove them upon request.
          Last edited by Bayern///M3; Yesterday, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayern///M3 View Post
            I’ve had these pics from the old site on my phone for years, shows the addition of the missing LED on non ZCP clusters.
            been on my list of “to do’s” maybe it will help someone here also.
            edit: not my pictures and not sure who’s they are but I will give credit or remove them upon request.
            wait, how'd you get the "S" inside the circle? My ZCP doesn't have that lol. One petty thought I've always had was I wished the dash light was cooler.
            2006 M3 ZCP

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREM3/// View Post

wait, how'd you get the "S" inside the circle? My ZCP doesn't have that lol. One petty thought I've always had was I wished the dash light was cooler.
              I'd rather have it without that S LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post

I'd rather have it without that S LOL
                I agree with that lol, I've just never seen anyone have something different
                2006 M3 ZCP

Comment

Working...
                X