No announcement yet.

PNP Upgraded Injectors for NA Build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any issues given they are now made in China vs Germany? Wonder if the FiveO is just a safer bet to not deal with extra issues?
    2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
    2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post
      Any issues given they are now made in China vs Germany? Wonder if the FiveO is just a safer bet to not deal with extra issues?
      In terms of stock injectors, I installed a set of Chinese made Bosch injectors last year and they've been fine over the 15k miles I've driven.
      "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
      ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

Also I just chatted with some people on this bosch 750cc and for an NA car on stock dme, there is concern these might be challenging to scale down at lower load situations. Can anyone confirm they have run these on an NA car that sees street usage?

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Comment

Curious, did you end up purchasing a set? If so which ones did you go with?

Have pretty much the same.mods as you and will be getting my car tuned by Hassan in a month or so, and have been told by a few people now that I should upgrade injectors while I'm at it.

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by fullyflaredd View Post
            Curious, did you end up purchasing a set? If so which ones did you go with?

Have pretty much the same.mods as you and will be getting my car tuned by Hassan in a month or so, and have been told by a few people now that I should upgrade injectors while I'm at it.

​​​

I went with Bosch 52lb 550cc EV14 injectors. Honestly if you have cams and any headwork it is highly recommended to upgrade to injectors. Stock is a waste because my head is flowing so much air he had to dial back the tune considerably because stock injectors maxed out so quickly.

Comment

My car is actually in the shop right now, and they are having a hell of a time installing my ID1050x injectors. They are telling me the universal adapters don't fit correctly and the injectors are leaking air. I'd always had good results with ID, has anyone heard of the ID injectors not fitting our cars?
              2004 Dinan S3-R M3
              2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

I went with Bosch 52lb 550cc EV14 injectors. Honestly if you have cams and any headwork it is highly recommended to upgrade to injectors. Stock is a waste because my head is flowing so much air he had to dial back the tune considerably because stock injectors maxed out so quickly.
                Are those plug and play (besides tuning)? Will be building an engine soonish and injector upgrade might be worth doing.
                2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Nice! Could you provide a Bosch part number? Looking for slightly bigger injectors for NA build.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Comment

The important thing when swapping injectors is to pick one’s that you can get proper data for to adjust the calibration.

There are tons of OEM applications that you can buy OE Bosch EV14 replacement injectors for dirt cheap for if you are willing to run adapters or repin your harness for the USCAR connector.

Comment

Originally posted by dl.m3 View Post
                      Nice! Could you provide a Bosch part number? Looking for slightly bigger injectors for NA build.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Here you go. These are what I run as well. thegenius46m didn't believe me at first but these work as smoothly as stock with about 2x max flow. 😅
                      Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

Here you go. These are what I run as well. thegenius46m didn't believe me at first but these work as smoothly as stock with about 2x max flow. 😅
                        You are the man! Ordered, now just need to setup some time on the dyno. Excited to see what numbers this thing will put down.

Thanks again for the sunroof delete.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyflaredd View Post

You are the man! Ordered, now just need to setup some time on the dyno. Excited to see what numbers this thing will put down.

Thanks again for the sunroof delete.
                          Just note you will need a small washer to angle the injector rail slightly. Make sure to dyno at EAS so Hassan can dial you in!

You're very welcome on the sunroof delete, definitely the most cost effective weight reduction on the car. 😁
                          Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Is that on pump gas? Or full ethanol/ or Mix?

I have a set of 430cc bosch 0280156012 injectors I want to try out with my ape kit. I believe they are off a dinan supercharger kit. Polmax option is a good price. Great find!

Comment

Originally posted by enjoy_m3 View Post

Is that on pump gas? Or full ethanol/ or Mix?

I have a set of 430cc bosch 0280156012 injectors I want to try out with my ape kit. I believe they are off a dinan supercharger kit. Polmax option is a good price. Great find!
                              Pump gas

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

Just note you will need a small washer to angle the injector rail slightly. Make sure to dyno at EAS so Hassan can dial you in!

You're very welcome on the sunroof delete, definitely the most cost effective weight reduction on the car. 😁
                                Could you elaborate on the rail angle a bit. What's the angling for? About how much of an angle are we talking?
                                I've been on the fence about new injectors for a while but at $220, it's a no brainer.
                                This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                                https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Working...
                                X