No announcement yet.

No oil pressure after rod bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear man, appreciate you bringing closure to this thread for anyone else who may run into this issue in the future.
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Glad you caught that. Not a small mishap!

Comment

Here is the comparison of the correct oring and the one I was sent originally for reference. Both came in the same bag with the same part #.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by scotty737 View Post
          Here is the comparison of the correct oring and the one I was sent originally for reference. Both came in the same bag with the same part #.
          Wow definitely too much stretch on that one.

Comment

Wow, really happy you got it sorted without damage.

Comment

Always better safe than sorry. Glad you got it solved. #PatienceIsAVirtue
              E46 M3 | C7 RS7

Comment

So I just received the box from FCP. They 100% sent me the wrong oring last time. What a waste of my time and potential damage.
                I had the same issue while doing my cooling system refresh. ECS sent two different size Orings for the hard pipes on the water pump, a 16 and 18mm. They are both suppose to be 18’s. 🙄
                Good to hear all is good now.
                TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
                Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
                Evolve Eventuri
                - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Working...
                X