No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend has basically same car, 2004 with 60k slicky 6mt. Just about perfect spec imo. Very curious to see what it does.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
      30K miles, slicktop, manual seats, looks clean!
      EDIT: link...
      https://www.google.com/url?q=http://...LST1BRFsMXB4lw
      Originally bought for $26k on BaT in 2018. Will be interesting to see how much his flip nets him.
      '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

Originally bought for $26k on BaT in 2018. Will be interesting to see how much his flip nets him.
        I wouldn’t consider it a flip if he has owned it since 2018

Comment

RESERVE has been met. Happy bidding, y’all

Comment

Interesting story unfolding on this LSB. Anyone remember a supercharged LSB from CT back in the day? This listing is advertised as 72k miles but people are calling it out as a 200k mile car.

Bid for the chance to own a 2002 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #37,594.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
              Interesting story unfolding on this LSB. Anyone remember a supercharged LSB from CT back in the day? This listing is advertised as 72k miles but people are calling it out as a 200k mile car.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-bmw-m3-155/
              I just posted on BAT but yea. I do remember this car being for sale on M3F. It was listed at like 15k and sold literally within the day.

http://usedfromus.com/bmw-ads/74423-...ercharged.html
              2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
              2005 BMW ///M3
              Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
              2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
              2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
              2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Is it just me or is there absolutely no way to contact BaT on their website? I have a hard time believing they would want this auction to stand given the shadiness behind the scenes.
                '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post
                  Is it just me or is there absolutely no way to contact BaT on their website? I have a hard time believing they would want this auction to stand given the shadiness behind the scenes.
                  I posted the link above and they have the comment pending. Like bro that's the car with 206k miles in 2016 lol
                  2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                  2005 BMW ///M3
                  Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                  2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                  2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                  2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

06 mystic blue with 4k miles.

Bid for the chance to own a 4k-Mile 2006 BMW M3 Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #37,585.

But sunroof, no comp pack, grey interior, and SMG. Wonder what it will end up selling for.
                    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
                      06 mystic blue with 4k miles.

Bid for the chance to own a 4k-Mile 2006 BMW M3 Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #37,585.

But sunroof, no comp pack, grey interior, and SMG. Wonder what it will end up selling for.
                      Incredible... I'd wager around $45k at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by skristedja View Post

Incredible... I'd wager around $45k at the very least.
                        Cannot believe someone actually traded that in at a BMW dealership. The comments on BaT are too much. The asshat dealer starts off saying there will be a $299 doc fee that can't be waived, lol. They're probably going to make $15k+ on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post

Cannot believe someone actually traded that in at a BMW dealership. The comments on BaT are too much. The asshat dealer starts off saying there will be a $299 doc fee that can't be waived, lol. They're probably going to make $15k+ on this.
                          They got it from the original owner who bought it at that dealer. The trade in value is like $25k so they are making much more than $15k on this. Who is the monster that bought this car new, owned it for 14 years, only drove 4k miles, then decided to just trade it in? Just...why? Maybe this is like that LSB and actually has 250k miles but the previous owner was shady AF

Comment

Who is the monster that bought this car new, owned it for 14 years, only drove 4k miles, then decided to just trade it in? Just...why?
                            Maybe because they don't need, nor have the time, to deal with tire kickers and other annoying people
                            Not to mention the time needed to prep the car, take photos, answer questions, etc
                            Last edited by elbert; 10-06-2020, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elbert View Post

Because they don't need, nor have the time, to deal with tire kickers and other annoying people?
                              Not to mention the time needed to prep the car, take photos, answer questions, etc
                              But why would they own the car for so long and drive it so rarely if it wasn't for appreciation of value? What was the point of owning it?

Comment

But why would they own the car for so long and drive it so rarely if it wasn't for appreciation of value? What was the point of owning it?
                                Perhaps a car collector that wants a garage full of cars, rather than investment value. Who knows how many cars the previous owner has -- well, at least two since it had only 4k miles (or he took the bus a lot LOL)

Comment

Working...
                                X