No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy right? Really makes the whole site look shady. I also noticed that in Doug's review, there's no video shots of the interior as a whole out in the light. I'm wondering if he noticed the big color mismatch and said "fuck it we will work around it." πŸ˜…
    Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Or the lack of the ///M on the headrests. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

maw

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
        I have a couple Imola interiors handy I can take pics of to show how it looks.
        Wanna sell one of the interiors? πŸ€”
        Silver Track to Street Car Journal
        Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post

Wanna sell one of the interiors? πŸ€”
          Maybe. One of them is everything but the front seats. The other is in a friend's car that I have access to because it's storedwith some cars of mine. I'm angling to buy that car soon, it's Mystic Blue/Imola 6MT.
          Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

Maybe. One of them is everything but the front seats. The other is in a friend's car that I have access to because it's storedwith some cars of mine. I'm angling to buy that car soon, it's Mystic Blue/Imola 6MT.
            Everything but the front seats would be perfect, since I plan to buy Nogaros! I’ll PM you.
            Silver Track to Street Car Journal
            Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Good luck for anyone that bids....

Bid for the chance to own a 2001 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #95,923.

Comment

Certainly a nice build with quality parts.
                2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post
                  Can't believe you could sell such a quality build! Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by freshprince2421 View Post

Can't believe you could sell such a quality build! Good luck
                    Doesn't mean I wouldn't do another in a heartbeat.

I know it's already been done, but I do want an E46 M3 sedan.

Comment

Doesn't mean I wouldn't do another in a heartbeat.

I know it's already been done, but I do want an E46 M3 sedan.
                      I also want to do an E46 M3 sedan or Touring at some point! Nice project

GLWS, can’t wait to see how much your LSB will sell for
                      2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
                      2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                      2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post

I also want to do an E46 M3 sedan or Touring at some point! Nice project

GLWS, can’t wait to see how much your LSB will sell for
                        Thanks! Down to the last day, so I know I'm going to be nervous all day tomorrow.

Comment

LSB looks great, I'm sure you're gonna clean house on it
                          http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                          '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                          '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Yeah buddy, LSB with those type of mods, it's a drivers car for sure. Whoever buys it better put some miles on it.

edit: Forgot to say you'll do great tomorrow, really nice build.

Comment

I put a bid in but not unexpectedly, it went just a little higher than I was comfortable with. I'm a little surprised it didn't reach $50k.
                              2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
                              Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
                              Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

Originally posted by DJAM3 View Post

I put a bid in but not unexpectedly, it went just a little higher than I was comfortable with. I'm a little surprised it didn't reach $50k.
                                Yeah, so was I, but the guy is local we had a really good chat so he says I have first right of refusal if I want it back. Onto the next build though.

Comment

Working...
                                X