The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
    With those grills, I am surprised the carfax does not show previous registration in Atlanta or Florida
    Sadly, poor taste is ubiquitous, on the internet and elsewhere. But this seller is likely to take a loss because grills and New York Carfax.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post

With those grills, I am surprised the carfax does not show previous registration in Atlanta or Florida
      I love modifications like that. Super simple to un-do, and they keep the price down!

Comment

Questionable modifications aside... have you priced seals for the convertible top shells? That alone will keep the price down IMO.

'00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
        Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
        Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Love the comment talking about single hump weight savings... on a vert

Comment

Don't see many m-texture E39 M5s come up.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post
              https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KZYXqnzN/2000-bmw-m5

Nice combo, but then digging deeper… it’s been side-swiped, wheels refinished incorrectly, old tires, pretty good amount of recent work, recently bought from BAT, Canadian car. Kind of an odd duck. Not many underside shots.

hard to put real money on a car like that I feel. Odd mix of low miles and someone taking the easy way out. With a seller like that I get the feeling if I asked “does it burn oil?” Id get an answer I couldn’t trust.

Comment

Because it was sadly ROW/Canadian option only. Will seller get what he paid for it on BaT - not looking likely with hour+ to go.
                Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

My personal E46 Competition just went up on BaT. All of you who know me personally, seen/drove this car, and know how meticulous and detail oriented I am - I would appreciate any comments or feedback you can provide on the listing.
                  This is fully sorted and serviced Competition M3, and not many people outside of this forum can even appreciate the fact that big 3 are done and the expense it entails - or how much brand new interior parts cost these days

So any positive feedback any of you could provide to help me find a good home for this beauty - I'd appreciate it!

Bid for the chance to own a 2005 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #115,739.

Thanks!
                  Alex
                  BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                  https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

^^ Of course your interior is impeccable

Comment

Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
                      ^^ Of course your interior is impeccable
                      Ha! All of my interior was actually done before I decided to do trim restoration - in fact, for the most part it was THIS car that pushed me towards it - as I bought all new OE trims and realized how freaking insanely expensive it was, and that there is gotta be a better way.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post
                        Ha! All of my interior was actually done before I decided to do trim restoration - in fact, for the most part it was THIS car that pushed me towards it - as I bought all new OE trims and realized how freaking insanely expensive it was, and that there is gotta be a better way.
                        Well at this point you are that better way. When I get some time I need to gather up my old pieces and send them your way while you're still in business.

GLWA.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

Well at this point you are that better way. When I get some time I need to gather up my old pieces and send them your way while you're still in business.

GLWA.

maw
                          Good deal! I'm here when you ready.

Comment

Wow, nary a seatbelt buckle nick on the aluminum! Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post
                              My personal E46 Competition just went up on BaT. All of you who know me personally, seen/drove this car, and know how meticulous and detail oriented I am - I would appreciate any comments or feedback you can provide on the listing.
                              This is fully sorted and serviced Competition M3, and not many people outside of this forum can even appreciate the fact that big 3 are done and the expense it entails - or how much brand new interior parts cost these days

So any positive feedback any of you could provide to help me find a good home for this beauty - I'd appreciate it!

Bid for the chance to own a 2005 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #115,739.

Thanks!
                              Alex
                              I’m lockemup on BAT. Wrote some positive words there.

3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

I’m lockemup on BAT. Wrote some positive words there.
                                Thank you! Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X