No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accident car with 4 previous owners, the last of which appears to have barely driven it and certainly made money. I’d say Seller did very well.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
      Accident car with 4 previous owners, the last of which appears to have barely driven it and certainly made money. I’d say Seller did very well.

maw
      I mean, that accident was a scratch on the bumper. Not everyday you see 1 of 9 in this color combo, but agree, it did well.
      BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 2002 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #144,286.

Bid for the chance to own a 7k-Mile 2001 BMW M3 Convertible 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #144,361.

These should do well too.

maw
        Last edited by maw1124; 04-17-2024, 09:29 AM.

Comment

7k miles but has had the head gasket done...???

TBH I don't even really understand the draw of a car like that. You're going to have to replace so much stuff if you want to drive it. Or what, it just sits there, and you pay to store and insure it, to maybe make a few grand when you sell it? You're going to have to properly hold onto it for years if you want to make any "real" money off it.
          http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
          '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
          '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Titanium over Imola is one of my favorite combos

Comment

I have a sense this owner is about to take a bath on this one... $24k a couple years ago...

Bid for the chance to own a 2002 BMW M3 Convertible 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #144,672.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by theOracle View Post
                Titanium over Imola is one of my favorite combos
                My friend is selling his 65k LCI manual slicktop in those colors, if you're so inclined.
                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
                  7k miles but has had the head gasket done...???

TBH I don't even really understand the draw of a car like that. You're going to have to replace so much stuff if you want to drive it. Or what, it just sits there, and you pay to store and insure it, to maybe make a few grand when you sell it? You're going to have to properly hold onto it for years if you want to make any "real" money off it.
                  Head gasket is interesting. I'm not a vert fan, but I am an LSB, low mileage, original example fan. I understand the draw for sure. It's not like the car has been parked and forgotten. Sure, some stuff should be replaced, but I don't think it's as dire as many make low mile examples out to be. I don't understand the draw of the LSB's with 8 owners, accident history, swapped transmission, tired interior, etc., but we all know there's a draw to that as well.

Comment

I have a sense this owner is about to take a bath on this one... $24k a couple years ago...

Bid for the chance to own a 2002 BMW M3 Convertible 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #144,672.

maw
                    He’s definitely not going to get what he wants. The current owner posted it to some of the E46 Facebook groups last week for $36k… lol

Comment

Originally posted by Interlagos View Post

He’s definitely not going to get what he wants. The current owner posted it to some of the E46 Facebook groups last week for $36k… lol
                      $36k is a joke in that condition.

maw

Comment

Not BaT but.... wow.

I'm selling my final production year, 2006 BMW M3, 6 speed manual, jet black on black interior...w/ 6600 original miles. The car is flawless in every way...there is not a single rock chip, no curb...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	137
Size:	363.2 KB
ID:	262426

Comment

Nice car for Craigslist lol.
                          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

$40k for this one was a bit more than I was thinking.

maw

Comment

CSL with 17,400 km available in Canada - yours for only $248,888 CAD…

Last edited by PetrolM3; 04-24-2024, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Can I post something that isn't on BaT?

M3 CSL for sale in Toronto: https://www.autotrader.ca/a/bmw/m3/w...0201164434495/

Price is $248,888 CAD, that's $181,645 USD.

Comment

Working...
                                X