Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-m3-coupe-48/

I'm curious to see what this one brings.

Bid for the chance to own a 57k-Mile 1997 BMW M3 Coupe 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #29,701.

This one is quite lovely and worth watching.
    I think I’m more interested to see what this one does. Has 2/3 big items done (I’m not counting a service recall for bearings done in 2004 at 19k miles as addressing the bearings on a 100k mile car).

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 2002 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #29,719.
    Last edited by Inizes; 04-03-2020, 03:09 AM.
    2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post
      There is a special one back up on BaT if anyone wants a individual color. 1 of 5 in the US, 1 of 7 in the world.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-bmw-m3-coupe-85/
      I don't think he gets his money back on this one. 19k was high for it and condition of this car is not perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by kermmmit7 View Post

I don't think he gets his money back on this one. 19k was high for it and condition of this car is not perfect.
        Especially when you consider the BAT fees to sell the car. It's a really cool color combo, but I'm thinking $16-17k in that condition... 10 hours 15 minute will tell.
        E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
        Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Was a strong day yesterday with this result. Pretty color color combo, 2/3 addressed and full maintenance history recorded (doesn’t really add value to insurance companies or non car people, but good to have). $20k for a 100k+ mile M3 is this weird economic state.

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 2002 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #29,719.

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post
            Was a strong day yesterday with this result. Pretty color color combo, 2/3 addressed and full maintenance history recorded (doesn’t really add value to insurance companies or non car people, but good to have). $20k for a 100k+ mile M3 is this weird economic state.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-bmw-m3-127/
            Thanks Inizes, that was my car! I used to be legacyej25 on m3forum. Unfortunately I think my journal is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by porsche5k View Post

Thanks Inizes, that was my car! I used to be legacyej25 on m3forum. Unfortunately I think my journal is gone.
              Buy another!!

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
              2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Originally posted by porsche5k View Post

Finally find a silvergrey? or is it pcar now?
                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Man I love this color.

Bid for the chance to own a Messing Metallic 2004 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #30,032.

Current:

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
                    Yes the messing metallic is cool. No vanos, racp, or rod bearings with 92k miles and converted from SMG to 6mt but a desirable, IMO, individual color. Should be interesting.
                    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Not bring a trailer, but what an M3 race car.

Feff
                      MVP Track Time

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

Yes the messing metallic is cool. No vanos, racp, or rod bearings with 92k miles and converted from SMG to 6mt but a desirable, IMO, individual color. Should be interesting.
                        Yup, for the buyer it will be a sacrifice of maintenance for rare color.

Current:

Comment

Yup, for the buyer it will be a sacrifice of maintenance for rare color.
                          I love that color. Only thing I think I would want more is a shade of purple, something like the E36 Techno violet. I don’t think my girlfriend would be happy with another M3 when we have plans for engagement and a house here soon lol. Any guesses on final sale price? I’m going to guess 22-25k because of the color alone. And that is despite it being a conversion and having no maintenance on the big 3.

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

I agree, I'm going to guess $23,466
                            Last edited by BMWahba; 04-04-2020, 06:24 AM.

Current:

Comment

I agree, I'm going to guess $23,$466
                              Tough call, color brings something but with the miles, nothing addressed and a former SMG I think it brings $20-$21k. Now if they get 2 bidders that must have that color it could get interesting.

Comment

I looked at the BAT data and did a quick average for 2004 and above manual coupes with mileage between 85k and 110k and I excluded common colors like tiag and carbon black to get an average sale price of $22,283. Lets see how much it deviates from the average.
                                3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Working...
                                X