No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bid for the chance to own a 29k-Mile 2005 BMW M3 Coupe ZCP 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #56,476.

This should be fun to watch
    2006 M3 ZCP 6spd
    2008 M3 6spd
    2012 LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale
    2014 Ferrari 458

Follow me on instagram @ biggreasytaco

Comment

Why grey!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
        Why grey!?!?
        When grey is clean and well maintained, it looks nice IMO.
        2006 M3 ZCP 6spd
        2008 M3 6spd
        2012 LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale
        2014 Ferrari 458

Follow me on instagram @ biggreasytaco

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
          Why grey!?!?
          Grey looks great when its clean and new. This is not a bad color combo.
          BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Already passed 50 grand and still 5 days left. Divorce papers may be served after this auction ends.

I'll take mint grey over black on IB. It's obviously not M texture or Cinnamon but it works. The IB on white that Duck had though was a cherry. I love IB/White E60/E63 Ms too. Wish BMW offered it on the E9X M
            2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
            2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

wondering if i should put my e46 on BAT....
              30k miles
              2 owner
              Coupe
              2004 LSB on dove grey interior
              no accidents
              big 3 just done
              only knock i just converted it from smg to 6 speed but the conversion and the big 3 were done at a good shop
              stock

any guesses?

Comment

Originally posted by frenzy757 View Post
                wondering if i should put my e46 on BAT....
                30k miles
                2 owner
                Coupe
                2004 LSB on dove grey interior
                no accidents
                big 3 just done
                only knock i just converted it from smg to 6 speed but the conversion and the big 3 were done at a good shop
                stock

any guesses?
                Probably $40-50k would be my guess. Maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by big greasy taco View Post
                  can't believe this thing is at 62k
                  2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

can't believe this thing is at 62k
                    I can... basically new and you can't go get another one.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

I can... basically new and you can't go get another one.

maw
                      +1, e46 are a dying breed so many wrecked and abused to find a clean one your gonna pay and just wait another 5yrs $100,000 for a low mile 05/06 ZCP won’t be ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post

+1, e46 are a dying breed so many wrecked and abused to find a clean one your gonna pay and just wait another 5yrs $100,000 for a low mile 05/06 ZCP won’t be ridiculous!
                        Yup, and then it shows up on BaT and all you hear is “ugh, what a shame. Cars are meant to be driven, not stored.” Whatever. I love time capsules. I wonder how many e46 time capsules there are.
                        1995 BMW M3 LTW - Alpine White / Anthracite Cloth
                        2000 BMW M5 - Imola Red / Imola Red & Black
                        2005 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Anthracite Impulse Cloth (Manual) - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop
                        2006 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Canadian Import
                        2011 BMW M3 - Individual Fire Orange / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop - Dinan Upgrades
                        2011 BMW 1M - Alpine White / Black - Canadian Import

Comment

Yeah, I hear you… but 25 years on, low mile 500E are selling for above original MSRP… and the guys who are saying “they’re meant to be driven” are basically making themselves feel better for having driven theirs to the dirt when they could have quadrupled their money instead… or doubled their money by driving it like an adult… takes all kinds… granted those cars are much rarer than these… but I watched a Porsche 928 GT manual go for $100k the other day, when I could have bought one for 1/3 that just 10 years ago… some cars are just special and when you know it, you know it… this owner apparently knew it… or didn’t and just had more cars… and now they’ll have more money.

maw

Comment

Its quite simple. If you like the e46 m3 formula, theres nothing you can buy new that fulfills that. Accounting for inflation, these prices are about where they were when this car was first new. As this layout becomes even more rare and people appreciate it more, prices will continue to climb. I just hope its a steady yet non exponential climb so that we hit that sweet spot so parts parts continue to be manufactured but at competitive prices
                            Last edited by lemoose; 10-01-2021, 06:28 PM.
                            2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

Originally posted by lemoose View Post
                              I just hope its a steady yet non exponential climb so that we hit that sweet spot so parts parts continue to be manufactured but at competitive prices

This.
                              If parts get to be extremely expensive or become NLA the only people that will be able to afford to maintain these cars will be folks with big bucks. That said I realize these are not cheap cars, especially now that the price of admission is getting a bit too much for many, myself included.
                              I just love that this classic BMW can be maintained relatively cheaply if you do the work yourself.

If you purchased one of these 5+ years ago for a decent price and just want to maintain/drive it the worst thing would be ridiculous prices for basic parts, although it's likely just a matter of time before this is a reality. My dad has an 84' 911 and fuel injectors are $350 a piece, that's just the start of absurdly priced items.
                              2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                              Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                              Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                              RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                              Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                                If you purchased one of these 5+ years ago for a decent price and just want to maintain/drive it the worst thing would be ridiculous prices for basic parts, although it's likely just a matter of time before this is a reality. My dad has an 84' 911 and fuel injectors are $350 a piece, that's just the start of absurdly priced items.
                                Fortunately, BMW built over 4 million E46s, and this is where the fact that our cars are based on a regular compact sedan is an advantage. Obviously, many drivetrain parts are M3 specific, but it still helps, and also gives aftermarket companies a bigger market to cater parts to.
                                2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Working...
                                X