The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

Same, I'm suspicious of the fact that someone would be desperate enough to drop 50k on a beat 01 with gray interior.

We'll know more once additional sales data is gathered within the coming months.
    I wouldn’t call that car beat however with the mileage and the grey interior its about $20-25k+ too high. Crazy

Comment

Same, I'm suspicious of the fact that someone would be desperate enough to drop 50k on a beat 01 with gray interior.

We'll know more once additional sales data is gathered within the coming months.
      Meh. Had this car been black you’d have a different attitude now. LSB has always been hate it or love it, last three bidders seem to be of the latter opinion, but, I’m currently priced out of the market as an LSB owner. So it’s not here or there.
      Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Just went through the listing. Gotta say, that car is the opposite of beat. Shows well and receipts for about $10K in recent maintenance. Someone has taken very nice care of that car, so for some one who wanted really LSB but also wanted a driver with everything sorted - I can't bring myself to say it's a good deal but I can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw View Post

Just went through the listing. Gotta say, that car is the opposite of beat. Shows well and receipts for about $10K in recent maintenance. Someone has taken very nice care of that car, so for some one who wanted really LSB but also wanted a driver with everything sorted - I can't bring myself to say it's a good deal but I can see it.
          I agree car looks really good, have some nice upgrades but 50k is very high. Personally I wouldn't pay more than 35k for it.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyM340i View Post

I wouldn’t call that car beat however with the mileage and the grey interior its about $20-25k+ too high. Crazy
            I'm surprised it passed low 30s if I'm being frank.

Additionally, whenever I see a demo car I instinctively know it's been abused.
            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

BRB, rattle canning my car LSB
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

WTF, I thought that must have been a different LSB listing when I saw the final price. Might be time to actually consider trading in for a silver grey and pocketing the cash. BaT doesn't seem to like SMG deletes but 62k miles/black interior/LCI might make up for it.
                2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
                  145k mile LSB closing hard AF right now!

Edit: Hammer down at $50k
                  Holy 50K I was 10K off who would of thought unbelievable....lol!

Comment

Just like that, no more E46 M3's on BAT at the moment

Comment

Good time to list?
                      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                        Good time to list?
                        i would not list. Too many fees etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ImolaM3 View Post

$99? Not sure where else you can get that kind of exposure and hyped up buyers for that money.

I'm sure they have plenty of E46Ms in the pipeline.
                          2003 Imola Red M3 w/ SMG

Comment

Originally posted by ImolaM3 View Post

Fee is 5% only for the buyer not the seller. Its $99 or you can also buy a professional photographer package for $250. That’s it.

Comment

Good time to list?
                              Better hang on to her.

Comment

Good time to list?
                                If you’re remotely serious about selling your car you’d be foolish not to try and get a piece of this market pie. It’s ridiculous right now and absolutely a seller’s market. You have no clue what the future holds. Agree to a reserve with BaT and let it fly.

$99 with the number of views and traffic that you’ll get is completely worth it. I’d even go as far to say then
                                $250 photo package would even be worth it. BaT, being a household name in the car community, should be everyone’s first choice for a clean car looking to get top dollar.

Comment

Working...
                                X