Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
    Petrol Mica

Bid for the chance to own a 43k-Mile Petrol Mica 2004 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #78,698.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s a really cool color in person. Hard to photograph nicely…
    http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
    '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
    '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 27k-Mile 2011 BMW M3 Sedan Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #78,826.

Bring your first born or a pair of organs for down payment
      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Bring your first born or a pair of organs for down payment
        Every once in a while I think this exact spec or IB might be a replacement for the M5. But different cars and it would be hard to pull the trigger.
        Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, Bluebus, Lightwerkz retrofit. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post

Every once in a while I think this exact spec or IB might be a replacement for the M5. But different cars and it would be hard to pull the trigger.
          The character of those two cars is so different. The space and usability are similar, but the similarities stop there.

I really enjoy winding out the s65, but it’s lack of torque changes the driving experience A LOT compared to the s62. Love the super sharp e9x chassis but it’s a car that shines at high speeds. Maybe that aspect of it is similar to the e39? I haven’t spent enough time in the e39 m5 to know.

Comment

Originally posted by tlow98 View Post

The character of those two cars is so different. The space and usability are similar, but the similarities stop there.

I really enjoy winding out the s65, but it’s lack of torque changes the driving experience A LOT compared to the s62. Love the super sharp e9x chassis but it’s a car that shines at high speeds. Maybe that aspect of it is similar to the e39? I haven’t spent enough time in the e39 m5 to know.
            S62 is way better on the street for sure. The extra low end torque with the bigger displacement makes for a fatter, more usable powerband at all speeds and RPMs. You could always throw a Harrop on the S65 if you want it to have the usability and powerband of an S62.
            Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

S62 is way better on the street for sure. The extra low end torque with the bigger displacement makes for a fatter, more usable powerband at all speeds and RPMs. You could always throw a Harrop on the S65 if you want it to have the usability and powerband of an S62.
              I agree with your statement. I really wanted an e90, I really wanted to like the e90, but the heavy steering, small cabin and the lack of torque kind of turned me off. Solid daily driver if you pair it with a DCT.

In my opinion, if it is the e90 your heart desires, then consider a tuned 335d with ///M Sport bits.
              Last edited by 02_lsb; 07-10-2022, 10:10 AM.
              Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
                small cabin
                Compared to what??
                2008 M3 Sedan 6MT
                Slicktop, no iDrive | Öhlins by 3DM Motorsport | Autosolutions | SPL

2012 Mazda5 6MT
                Koni Special Active, Volvo parts

Comment

I agree with your statement. I really wanted an e90, I really wanted to like the e90, but the heavy steering, small cabin and the lack of torque kind of turned me off. Solid daily driver if you pair it with a DCT.

In my opinion, if it is the e90 your heart desires, then consider a tuned 335d with ///M Sport bits.
                  Agreed 100%. The 335d is definitely the best E90 for streets and daily driving. Getting over double the mpg of the M3 with 300+ extra wtq is so nice.
                  Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

335d is where it's at. I'm picking up a white on black M sport this week. 500 wheel torque is hilarious and it gets 36-40mpg highway.

Comment

Relevant to previous discussion. I don't understand the price, but EAG just got outbid for this E92 Limerock: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2013-bmw-m3-coupe-22/
                      Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, Bluebus, Lightwerkz retrofit. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
                        I don't understand the price, but EAG just got outbid for this E92 Limerock: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2013-bmw-m3-coupe-22/
                        Not easy to find a LR with 6spd AND cloth seats. Imagine if it was a single hump..
                        2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                        2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

And the winner bought an LSB e46 m3 a few months ago. Someone is having fun or they are sitting in a garage collecting dust from here out.
                          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                            And the winner bought an LSB e46 m3 a few months ago. Someone is having fun or they are sitting in a garage collecting dust from here out.
                            He looks like my friend and mechanic, who wants every M3… his E92M is his favorite, but he doesn’t have an E46M yet… got caught flat footed by how quickly they appreciated, now just has to pay the tariff if he’s to complete the collection. And yes, for the most part they collect dust, along with a couple Ferraris and Lambos, the odd Nizmo and Clownshoe.

maw

Comment

This one is for all the LSB haters and nay sayers.

Bid for the chance to own a Original-Owner 2001 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #79,230.
                              Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Is there anyone in denial about LSB and a few other colors value? The BAT data shows it plainly. Doesn’t mean it is everyone’s favorite color.
                                3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Working...
                                X