X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was meant to be a silly comment. You ruined it. Thanks
    Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

I was gonna ruin it myself, but didn't bother. I was gonna say that people FOMO'ing isn't proof of anything other than human behavior...

That said, that particular LSB at least looks like it'll deserve the high valuation unlike many others.
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Panel of LSB experts have spoken. Grey car for the win.

Comment

Well, tbf, I am old enough to remember when no one wanted an LSB.

I also have seen an LSB in person and not just in pretty photos like some of these bidders...

Hint - it's not always blue

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
            Well, tbf, I am old enough to remember when no one wanted an LSB.

I also have seen an LSB in person and not just in pretty photos like some of these bidders...

Hint - it's not always blue
            I’m with you. I too remember them sitting on the lots, I was in high school and couldn’t afford one then.

On the color itself, there is a LOT of green in it. I like it.
            Last edited by 02_lsb; 07-14-2022, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Ha same!

Yes, first time seeing LSB in person I couldn't get over how green it was.

I think LSB is great because it's so loud as a color. I wouldn't buy it, however, if I wanted a blue BMW like many do.

Comment

That undercarriage has been dry iced 100%.

The 1 owner carfax with no accidents will easily make up for the grey interior and the fact that it is an 01. That thing will do very well !
                2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
                  It was meant to be a silly comment. You ruined it. Thanks
                  Whoops. Ok, LSB sucks and is quite possibly the worst color ever for an e46 m3.
                  3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                    That undercarriage has been dry iced 100%.

The 1 owner carfax with no accidents will easily make up for the grey interior and the fact that it is an 01. That thing will do very well !
                    Yeah seller said it had been dry iced in the comments. I was also surprised at how incredibly clean it was until I read that. I do wonder why they went to the trouble of dry ice blasting the underside, but didn't spend the $100 and 15 min needed to replace the scratched plastic bracket thing under the climate controls though.

Also, I actually think the grey interior is kinda cool for this specific car. Looks exactly like all the press cars in the old Top Gear etc. reviews, since that was how all 01 LSBs came. Not that it makes the grey interior look any better, but still kinda cool that it's very untouched.
                    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
                      I was also surprised at how incredibly clean it was until I read that. I do wonder why they went to the trouble of dry ice blasting the underside, but didn't spend the $100 and 15 min needed to replace the scratched plastic bracket thing under the climate controls though. Also, I actually think the grey interior is kinda cool for this specific car...
                      Also didn't spend the 5 minutes and $1 on dish detergent to make the grey driver's seat look grey instead of greyishbrown... but that's nitpicking. Car looks good and should do well.

maw

Comment

Lol @ the sucka paying a premium for an 01 demo with gray interior.
                        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                          Now THAT’s funny. A dirty grey interior…

maw

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                            To be fair, whoever buys this probably won't drive it much. So I doubt they care if it's a demo car or if the interior is grey
                            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

To be fair, whoever buys this probably won't drive it much. So I doubt they care if it's a demo car or if the interior is grey
                              That's ok, the car has already been raped for the equivalent of a lifetime of ownership without the auction winner having to put one mile on it 🤠
                              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

You have to admit the irony is funny. Life is like that.

There's certainly nothing wrong with the spec, and it can be more appreciated nowadays, but it's still funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X