No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiwi might the only interior that makes Napa grey look good.
    Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

EthanolTurbo Nicest 530 I had seen in long time sold on BaT last month. Might give you idea of top of market: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-bmw-530i-38/
      Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Not bad for SMG.

Bid for the chance to own a 21k-Mile 2006 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #82,595.

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

not bad at all. That LCI 04 IR though... what a deal !
          2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
          2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

All I saw was Interlagos over Cinnamon... the rest is noise... pun intended.

Bid for the chance to own a 2005 BMW M3 Competition Package 6-Speed Conversion at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #83,377.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

Bid for the chance to own a 2005 BMW M3 Competition Package 6-Speed Conversion at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #83,377.

maw
              Believe that is Obioban’s brother’s car (BaT name) is the same as his old m3 forum username. Wonder why he is selling.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post
                Kiwi is an underrated interior colour imo
                it looks great with black everything else!

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

maw
                  That’s my brother’s car. It’s immaculate. 👍🏻

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                  2012 LMB/Black 128i
                  2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
                    Looks like it... and should be a good test of the right car with a 6MT swap.

The real deal BBS speak highly for the car, as do the color combo and manual seats.

maw
                    Last edited by maw1124; 08-29-2022, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

Great CSL Airbox vids! Man I love that sound.... GLWS

Comment

Those RG-Rs are perfect. I love my new set on my E39 and would buy another set for my E46 if only they fit over my brakes

Comment

I don't like them, the Comp package needs the wheels IMHO. And according to the numbers I find online the reduction is around 25 pounds, not 40 as referenced in comments.
                          Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
                            I don't like them, the Comp package needs the wheels IMHO. And according to the numbers I find online the reduction is around 25 pounds, not 40 as referenced in comments.
                            I run the comp wheels on my car now (another IB ZCP). The real BBS are higher quality in pretty much every way .. finish, strength, weight, sizing, and IMO they look right at home. It was a ~25 pound difference when I went from style 65s on my E39 to these and that is very noticeable when it's rotating unsprung mass.

Good news for the buyer if they prefer the stock wheels is they are available for pretty cheap used in good condition all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Dawg View Post

21k mile SGM ZCP SMG vs 39k mile SGM ZCP MT. Who will win? Dun dun duuun!
                              21k mile SMG with the peeling pillars wins! 🤯
                              2003 Imola Red M3 w/ SMG

Comment

Well, let's see how the market is doing this week.

Bid for the chance to own a 19k-Mile 2005 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #83,633.

Mr. Wolfe
                                Last edited by Mr. Wolfe; 08-30-2022, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X