No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be a lot... last year, best interior, lowish miles... I mean, why would you sell this car?
    Veloce seems like a very solid BaT seller also. One of the few I'd purchase from with no doubts.
    Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, Bluebus, Lightwerkz retrofit. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Monkey View Post
      Cars from the heyday are cool, but imagine getting into a mini stoplight contest with this…
      Click image for larger version

Name:	B676A9DD-590E-425C-B7F8-3EBB5A2E7735.jpg
Views:	822
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	205276
      The inhumanity of getting roasted by a Golf of all things…. 12.5s ET, that’d be pretty hard to beat.
      My brother owns a few sport cars and bought a Golf-R new. That car is Very nice, quick and handles great. It’s already a collector’s car. Can get more than what he paid new. It’s sport styling trim is very subtle. It’s the next level up car from the GTI but has less flashy badges.
      6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

NGL I loved my mk4 R32 and I had to turbo it myself to get in the 12’s, but that was a great vehicle for canyon carving up and down during ski season. 3 sec launches off the showroom floor is pretty ridiculous for a vw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PTG E36 M3 😍😍
          Bid for the chance to own a 1998 Daytona-Class-Winning BMW PTG M3 IMSA GT Race Car at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #99,979.
          Silver Track to Street Car Journal
          Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
            does this qualify for a group buy?

Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Sofa King good
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 29k-Mile 2013 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #100,877.

wonder if this is going to bring more cash than a 6spd LRP
                2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                  https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2013-bmw-m3-coupe-37/

wonder if this is going to bring more cash than a 6spd LRP
                  This thing will go for 100k+ I'm thinking. I wonder what my friend's 1 owner LeMans Blue 2013 6MT stripper Comp package with 22k miles would go for.
                  Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Agree on 100k+.
                    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 1995 BMW M3 GT at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #101,088.

There goes any sliver of hope I had of owning one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen View Post
                        https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1995-bmw-m3-gt/

There goes any sliver of hope I had of owning one of these.
                        That one is pretty sweet, cool and unique that it's a slicktop as pretty much all GTs had sunroofs. Annoys me that the gurney flaps are installed wrong, and for 170k you better believe I would want the fucking wing risers LOL. I actually like the wing more without them cosmetically, but I would want to own them with the car still.
                        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

I got to check one out in Texas recently. Very cool, but oof I’ll never be able to buy one. 😭
                          Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                          Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

REALLY nice car. I don't have enough money to consider whether $130k is the right number or not. But I can see how at a certain financial level it could be.

Bid for the chance to own a 1990 BMW M3 Sport Evolution at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #100,865.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
                              I got to check one out in Texas recently. Very cool, but oof I’ll never be able to buy one. 😭
                              Yea I've seen a handful over the years, including 4 or 5 track built ones. It's crazy because those were not sought after for years and years, so no one gave a shit. Same with the LTWs. There's another GT out here in LA with AZ plates on it, it's a huge pile of shit tbh. I'm not even being a hater or perfectionist, my cars are shitty in their own ways but this poor GT is such a hodgepodge and literally needs everything.
                              http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                              '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                              '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post

Yea I've seen a handful over the years, including 4 or 5 track built ones. It's crazy because those were not sought after for years and years, so no one gave a shit. Same with the LTWs. There's another GT out here in LA with AZ plates on it, it's a huge pile of shit tbh. I'm not even being a hater or perfectionist, my cars are shitty in their own ways but this poor GT is such a hodgepodge and literally needs everything.
                                “I can fix her”

Comment

Working...
                                X