Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephen View Post

“I can fix her”
    Now that's the CAN DO spirit we all like to see around here.

Comment

Just wrote up my thoughts on the 2023 Hagery State of the BMW M Market webinar. Figured some here might be interested:
      https://chrisparente.com/2023/03/23/hagerty-reports-on-bmw-m-car-values/?utm_source=NAM3&utm_medium=Discussion+Thread&utm_ campaign=Hagerty+Values​
      Last edited by BlueBimmers; 03-23-2023, 11:08 AM.
      Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, Bluebus, Lightwerkz retrofit. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Just going to leave this one right here for you all....

Bid for the chance to own a Modified 2003 BMW M3 Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #105,841.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2003_bmw_m3-coupe_20230401_191548-12222.jpg?fit=940%2C627.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	215162

Comment

I dig that
          2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
          Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
          Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
          RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
          Instagram

Comment

Personally the wing is too small for my taste.

I love the never before heard of mods too.
            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post

Bid for the chance to own a Modified 2003 BMW M3 Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #105,841.

Yeah that's gonna be interesting...

maw

Comment

What a monster. This thing would be an absolute blast on the track even though I personally prefer a slower, less grippy E46 M3 for fun's sake.
                Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Watched this one today, I find it interesting in that I can't tell if the sale price was too low, or too high...

Name:	image.png
Views:	468
Size:	874.3 KB
ID:	215581
                  Attached Files
                  Bid for the chance to own a 2001 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #105,530.

Comment

Given the premium LSB commands (right or wrong), I'd say $40k is a good price. Not low, not high. If the car were tiag, it'd be $26k - is that fair? No, but that's life.
                    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                      Given the premium LSB commands (right or wrong), I'd say $40k is a good price. Not low, not high. If the car were tiag, it'd be $26k - is that fair? No, but that's life.
                      The LSB from last week was it for me. Facelift LSBs are a relative rarity especially without dove gray leather. My car is in the shop right now after being hit by a city bus but I couldn't resist bidding on that one. Sad thing is that I submitted a bid with 2 seconds left on the clock but when I clicked the button, it said the bidding had ended =(. As a TiAg owner, i'd would discount a phoenix yellow no less than 10k over mine, and go for LSB for 10k over
                      2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...-m3-coupe-209/

Click image for larger version  Name:	2003_bmw_m3-coupe_20230401_191548-12222.jpg?fit=940%2C627.jpg Views:	113 Size:	128.6 KB ID:	215162
                        Had to post the driving video of it, this is right at the marker where the seller takes it up to 120mph (at 14:00 if the video doesn't load at the correct place) what a sound!
                        Last edited by ChapterM3; 04-28-2023, 11:05 PM.
                        - Jonathan

2004 M3 6MT Carbon Black OEM+ | Vortex Days

Comment

On BAT I asked if the car would overheat/heat soak on the track and the seller said no and I must say the teenager in me is so very tempted to bid on this.... must resist....... See where it ends up.
                          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                            Not surprised the other lsb sold for sub 50. Also consecutive quarters of recession softening and correcting the car market exactly as I stated last year

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                            On BAT I asked if the car would overheat/heat soak on the track and the seller said no and I must say the teenager in me is so very tempted to bid on this.... must resist....... See where it ends up.
                            Smg 🤢​
                            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

That thing's intense. I kind of even like the rocket bunny kit.
                              http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                              '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                              '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

That thing is street legal? Crazy. I would not feel comfortable driving that on the street
                                2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X