No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ thanks for explaining why some people think real estate values are a one way escalator... I'm just old enough to know better... even in LaJolla... sure, supply is constrained, but so is affordability... I can visit to look at the Pacific... I don't need to get raped to live there... I make the same money no matter where I live.

maw

Comment

E90 but did anyone catch this C&B sale? More twists and turns than a novel: https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3BL...tition-package
      Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
        E90 but did anyone catch this C&B sale? More twists and turns than a novel: https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3BL...tition-package
        F my favorite color but i couldn't with that interior.

Comment

Where this one falls tomorrow could be interesting read on the market. Comp package, Big Three addressed, quality mods with high miles and manual conversion: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...-m3-coupe-132/
          Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
            Where this one falls tomorrow could be interesting read on the market. Comp package, Big Three addressed, quality mods with high miles and manual conversion: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...-m3-coupe-132/
            I won this, and am really excited about it. I think I did pretty well price-wise, the PO put a TON of money into it. Glad to be back in an E46!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxfish View Post

I won this, and am really excited about it. I think I did pretty well price-wise, the PO put a TON of money into it. Glad to be back in an E46!
              Congrats

Comment

You may have done pretty well for yourself there. Congrats.

maw

Comment

It’s going to be a street car? I remember your E46 M3 race car was really nice, I think you had a build thread on Bimmerforums?? And also saw your Safari build on Zpost
                  2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
                  2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                  2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Wow! That M3 looks good! Welcome back to an E46!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post

It’s going to be a street car? I remember your E46 M3 race car was really nice, I think you had a build thread on Bimmerforums?? And also saw your Safari build on Zpost
                      Yes, this will be a street car that I can also (possibly) drive to the track and do some lapping days. Yes, that was me back in the day with the E46 M3 race car. Best race car I ever had for sure. After that one I went to DCT E92 M3, then a Spec E46, then an ex-Grand Am E92 M3, then back to Spec E46. The E46 M3 was by far the most fun to drive, followed by the Spec E46s. There's just something about the chassis that makes them perfect.

Comment

Yes, this will be a street car that I can also (possibly) drive to the track and do some lapping days. Yes, that was me back in the day with the E46 M3 race car. Best race car I ever had for sure. After that one I went to DCT E92 M3, then a Spec E46, then an ex-Grand Am E92 M3, then back to Spec E46. The E46 M3 was by far the most fun to drive, followed by the Spec E46s. There's just something about the chassis that makes them perfect.
                        Yeah I remember the build thread. I was building my first E46 M3 race car back in 2010 and was looking at your build thread, Jaffster, Mecca, … for ideas on roll cage and build in general. I remember the cage in yours, especially the A-pillars with gussets, beautiful work of art!
                        2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
                        2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                        2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Any Chance you have a link to the build thread? Googling quick I couldn't find anything, I love reading Track car build threads.

Also Congrats on the new M3, Car looks spectacular for the mileage, Seems like a great buy.

Comment

Originally posted by jhatch View Post

Any Chance you have a link to the build thread? Googling quick I couldn't find anything, I love reading Track car build threads.

Also Congrats on the new M3, Car looks spectacular for the mileage, Seems like a great buy.
                            Unfortunately Photobucket has turned the thread to shit, but here it is: https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...-Stimulus-Plan

Comment

Hope to see this around Richmond!

2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Congrats! Doing some quick maths, there is about 35k in additional parts and service and that is not including normal maintenance service. The base ZCP car with its Carfax history and mileage was included with the extras lol. Diffuser needs some IB paint, but overall looks really clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X