No announcement yet.

Update on OE CSL Wheels GB from M3F???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody change their mind and want to give up their staggered set reservation?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigo1087 View Post
      I ordered a set of Firestone Indy 500s from my local firestone.. $682 after and $100 MIR. In OE CSL spec sizes. Mount and balance is $10 a wheel . Prices are online.

235/35/19 and 265/30/19 I was debating about a 265/35 rear based on some reccomendations and there $15 per tire cheap too

Great deal I keep hearing good things about these. i might have to try them out at that price its almost 500 less the ps4s

Comment

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post

Great deal I keep hearing good things about these. i might have to try them out at that price its almost 500 less the ps4s
        i know almost 50% the price of the top tier tires I'm game. A buddy of mine has had them twice on a couple of cars including E46 m3. I know I'll be happy with them for the $
        Not sure where you are in MA, but the local Firestone in North Reading MA was very helpful in ordering a set ask for Mike. He's who I spoke with over the phone.

He told me hes never sold a set before, but he actually has a set on his corvette lol

Comment

I’m in Seekonk Ma we have a local Firestone I’m going to go there in the next week or so and order.

Comment

Latest update from Sean at Turner.

“Hey Oliver,

There has been no updates to the BMW system. Still shows 200 in production
            but have a June 26th eta and show 0 in stock currently.

I am off next week but can check in Monday the 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post
              I’m in Seekonk Ma we have a local Firestone I’m going to go there in the next week or so and order.
              There is a $100 Mail in rebate that ends July 4th..so you need to jump on them.
              ​​​​​​

Comment

so is Turner directly managing the shipment or Leighton? Just curious...

Comment

Leighton is in charge of the order he placed with Sean at Turner who does wholesale. I’ve just been chatting with them on their chat asking Sean for updates too since I sold my ZCP wheels back when we were told they would be here in 2 months. I haven’t even been able to drive my m3 since it’s still on the winter setup sitting in the garage.
                  Last edited by M3Ollie; 07-06-2020, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Curious what valve stems do you guys run? I'm looking for a metal valve stem that would look good with the wheel.

Comment

I have the Napa Auto Parts metal valve stem pn 920447 on my OE CSLs and am happy with the look. My local tire shop was not able to use the Apex Racing metal valve stems as they didn't seat properly. Also, I found Testors Diamond Dust lacquer spray paint is a great match for painting the valve caps.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanM3 View Post
                        I have the Napa Auto Parts metal valve stem pn 920447 on my OE CSLs and am happy with the look. My local tire shop was not able to use the Apex Racing metal valve stems as they didn't seat properly. Also, I found Testors Diamond Dust lacquer spray paint is a great match for painting the valve caps.
                        Do you have any pics of it installed?

Comment

Hopefully these help Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2876.JPG
Views:	721
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	40856 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2877.JPG
Views:	691
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	40857 .

Comment

Hopefully these help Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2876.JPG
Views:	721
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	40856 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2877.JPG
Views:	691
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	40857 .
                            Pretty spot on only thing that’s missing is a coat of clear coat And it would be exact.

Comment

Would you happen to have a link of where to purchase 8 of them? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post

Would you happen to have a link of where to purchase 8 of them? Thanks.
                                If you search for that p/n it comes up on NAPA’s website. Not sure if that’s your best option for buying from outside the US though.
                                '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Working...
                                X