No announcement yet.

Update on OE CSL Wheels GB from M3F???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A seller named "nleighton26 " just posted these....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/19-034-E46-...16.m2518.l4276

Same guy ?

Comment

Originally posted by 05Mdriver View Post
      A seller named "nleighton26 " just posted these....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/19-034-E46-...16.m2518.l4276

Same guy ?
      Yup that’s him!
      Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Originally posted by Onefastsicilian View Post

Yup that’s him!
        The ebay ad is from MA. Leighton is like South Carolina I thought.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigo1087 View Post
          The ebay ad is from MA. Leighton is like South Carolina I thought.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
          Oh , i always thought he was from mass.

whoops.
          Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Update from Sean:

"Hope everyone had a great New Years. Let's hope for a better 2021.

For those who chose Option 1 (Front ZCP/Rear CSL/ZCP), our order has been picked up and shipped from Germany. Unfortunately it has been stuck in port for the last two weeks pending customs clearance. I am reluctant to give a shipping date until it has left customs but I would guess at minimum 4 weeks, possibly 6, before they make it to our warehouse.

We do have plenty of rears in stock if anyone wants to switch to option 2 (full set of rears). We will also have a few front ZCP wheels unspoken for in this upcoming delivery.

There is no update on front CSL wheels from BMW. They are not marked NLA but they also don’t have an ETA listed in their system.

Thanks again and please let me know if you have any questions.

Option 1 – ZCP Fronts and ZCP/CSL rears.

Option 2 – Full set of rear wheels.

Option 3 – Ship the rear wheels once they arrive and then wait to see when BMW releases the fronts. "

Thank you for the transparency

Comment

Wanted to see if anyone wanted to sell their spot. Looking for a CSL 19x9.5 squared set brand new.

Comment

Just a reminder... it’s almost been exactly at year since we placed the order. LMFAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skaper View Post
                  Just a reminder... it’s almost been exactly at year since we placed the order. LMFAO!!!!
                  But what a year it's been!
                  '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by Skaper View Post
                    I was just thinking about this. The irony is I was one of the very first to pay in the other 3 group buys I participated in with Leighton and dragged my feet on this one. Some of the early pays had their wheels delivered in weeks IIRC.

Will we ever find out a final answer from BMW on the CSL fronts? Not in a rush to get something until May or June.

Comment

Hi guys,

Saw this on the net, supplier based in Germany, hope this helps the peeps that are stuck with rears and keen on CSL fronts

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4429.jpg
Views:	782
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	83858

Comment

That’s a bit disappointing, but I’d like to hear this directly from Turner before jumping to any conclusions.

Also Leighton, if you’re reading this: you really are a scumbag and ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by sturgeongeneral View Post
                          That’s a bit disappointing, but I’d like to hear this directly from Turner before jumping to any conclusions.

Also Leighton, if you’re reading this: you really are a scumbag and ought to be ashamed of yourself.
                          What's the story with Leighton? Did he run off with wheel deposits or just couldn't fulfill peoples order?

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

What's the story with Leighton? Did he run off with wheel deposits or just couldn't fulfill peoples order?
                            He placed the orders but simply vanished after that leaving people guessing as to what was going on behind the scenes. No one was robbed by Leighton. He simply provided no support after the fact. COVID and BBS issues are really to blame for the lateness of the wheels and even if Leighton had been present nothing would be any different. Leighton ruined his reputation (whatever that was) and no one really knows why.

I don't know nor have I ever met Leighton.
                            Last edited by oceansize; 02-09-2021, 04:57 PM.
                            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

He placed the orders but simply vanished after that leaving people guessing as to what was going on behind the scenes. No one was robbed by Leighton. He simply provided no support after the fact. COVID and BBS issues are really to blame for the lateness of the wheels and even if Leighton had been present nothing would be any different. Leighton ruined his reputation (whatever that was) and no one really knows why.

I don't know nor have I ever met Leighton.
                              The anxiety may have gotten to him as a result of covid. He still should have at least updated everyone. Any type of answer is better than no answer but no answer has become the new norm unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeBeirut View Post
                                Hi guys,

Saw this on the net, supplier based in Germany, hope this helps the peeps that are stuck with rears and keen on CSL fronts

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4429.jpg
Views:	782
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	83858
                                I swear there was a post on here about a supplier that bought up a ton of factory second CSL fronts and were trying to sell them as the only ones in existence. I can’t remember if it was this one though.
                                '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Working...
                                X