No announcement yet.

Craigslist Find Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As someone who's seen the Techno Violet in person it actually looks gorgeous on the E46 and the interior is mint. I'm friends with the previous owner and he did a complete rebuild/reseal on the motor- all new gaskets, bearings, oil pump, oil filter housing, vanos bulletproofed, etc. It's damn near perfect. If I had $50k to spend on an E46 that wouldn't be my FIRST choice but its certainly in the top 5-- mileage be damned.

Shitty iPhone picture
    Click image for larger version

Name:	E2D74B8F-5F02-4B08-A140-6135933E7E44.png
Views:	373
Size:	352.8 KB
ID:	110811
    Attached Files
    2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

^^^ got distracted by that horrible spec next to it, imola red on lsb interior???

Techno Violet looks great but wow 123k miles, they are asking quite a lot for it, too much IMHO.

Comment

Superman spec
        2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post
          As someone who's seen the Techno Violet in person it actually looks gorgeous on the E46 and the interior is mint. I'm friends with the previous owner and he did a complete rebuild/reseal on the motor- all new gaskets, bearings, oil pump, oil filter housing, vanos bulletproofed, etc. It's damn near perfect. If I had $50k to spend on an E46 that wouldn't be my FIRST choice but its certainly in the top 5-- mileage be damned.

Shitty iPhone picture
          Click image for larger version

Name:	E2D74B8F-5F02-4B08-A140-6135933E7E44.png
Views:	373
Size:	352.8 KB
ID:	110811
          This will be a new record if it sells for that but I'm sure it won't.

Ain't nobody paying new price for 123k mile m3 dems the fax.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by VisorM3 View Post
            ^^^ got distracted by that horrible spec next to it, imola red on lsb interior???
            I'm open to almost any color but damn... that is truly horrible. I didn't even notice that thing.
            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Haha wow, gotta say that's one I've never seen taking the crown away from phoenix with imola.
              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

I'm open to almost any color but damn... that is truly horrible. I didn't even notice that thing.
                haha yeah man I'm the same, I like mixed color combos but this is too much!

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                Haha wow, gotta say that's one I've never seen taking the crown away from phoenix with imola.
                loll seriously

PS: phoenix with imola doesn't seem too bad lol

Comment

Phoenix/Imola is worse but Imola/LSB is pretty bad yes

I agree that it's not gonna sell for $50k, it's been for sale for months now. $40k maybe.
                  2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by VisorM3 View Post

haha yeah man I'm the same, I like mixed color combos but this is too much!

loll seriously

PS: phoenix with imola doesn't seem too bad lol
                    My PY (originally had Dove) came with a swapped Imola red interior - it was truly hideous. The first mod was replacing it all with black interior.
                    E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                    Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post

My PY (originally had Dove) came with a swapped Imola red interior - it was truly hideous. The first mod was replacing it all with black interior.
                      I think we need pics
                      2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

I will agree that PY on imola is bad, buti will not agree that it is worse than imola on LSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Rkymtnrider View Post
                          I will agree that PY on imola is bad, buti will not agree that it is worse than imola on LSB.
                          Yeah, I agree. Looking at the pictures again the Imola on LSB is awful.

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

I think we need pics
                          Ask and you shall receive. This car was bro-spec when I got it and had such dark tint you couldn't really see the interior..but here are a few pictures. As soon as my wife called it the ketchup and mustard car I knew it had to go.

That dash tho

E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                          Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Ask and you shall receive. This car was bro-spec when I got it and had such dark tint you couldn't really see the interior..but here are a few pictures. As soon as my wife called it the ketchup and mustard car I knew it had to go.

That dash tho

I don’t hate the red.

Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

That dash tho

Yeah, that's pretty bad. Glad it's black now!
                              2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

the main thing is that it drives well

Comment

Working...
                                X