No announcement yet.

Craigslist Find Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icecream Idk what the US market is like for M3's but the price feels pretty reasonable for a 2006 ZCP with a rare and drool worthy colour combo, factory manual and some decent preventative maintenance done. I'd be very tempted if I wasn't on the other side of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post
      Icecream Idk what the US market is like for M3's but the price feels pretty reasonable for a 2006 ZCP with a rare and drool worthy colour combo, factory manual and some decent preventative maintenance done. I'd be very tempted if I wasn't on the other side of the world.
      Yeah, I was gonna say... It's a last year, true factory manual ZCP, in a rare and desired color combo, with the big three maintenance done, books of maintenance records, and some tasteful mods.
      E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
      Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Just thinking of another one here, same color but full leather and same miles, was listed for months for 10k less about a year ago, just sat on the lot for months. At 35k you gotta start thinking for just 10k more you can get into a super low mileage one and the value on ones like this diminishes (at least to me). 110k is just a lot of miles for nearly 40k, just seems like a bit much but I guess that's where the market is going.

edit: Noticed the interior is the good stuff so bonus points there for sure.
        Last edited by Icecream; 03-06-2021, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Icecream Yep no doubt you could get lower mileage examples in different paint/interior combos. But if you were after a late model competition m tex m3 with a nice colour you have pretty slim pickings. Only 300 or so M tex cars in the states IIRC. Would be interesting to know how many of those were ZCP.

Comment

Icecream Yep no doubt you could get lower mileage examples in different paint/interior combos. But if you were after a late model competition m tex m3 with a nice colour you have pretty slim pickings. Only 300 or so M tex cars in the states IIRC. Would be interesting to know how many of those were ZCP.
            Yeah that's true about the m tex. I still dont think its a crazy good deal but it's reasonable i guess. All I know is the higher prices go the easier my car will sell, wake me up when 200k plus mile cars are selling for 30k haha.

Comment

I think this is a fair price in the current hot market. He has also a lot of extra money in parts. I have seen one with 118k miles with gray interior on eBay for 50k or another SMG with 43k miles for 60k - those are crazy prices not this one. There is also non ZCP 132k miles titanium silver with accident for 23k, 75k miles carbon black SMG for 35K .... Nothing special and they are asking few thousand more than those cars are worth. I am curious if they find some stupid person to buy it or they are just listed for months ....
              Last edited by kermmmit7; 03-06-2021, 03:57 AM.

Comment

294 in NA 😊
                2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
                  wow! https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/c...282174635.html

Interlagos on m-alcantara

Somebody buy this before I get home and make an insanely bad financial decision.
                  I was waiting on one of you to post this one! It's mine.

Third E46M, was always my dream combo, checks all the right boxes for me including the sunroof.

The pricing reflects my uncertainty about selling it.... I will probably regret it.

Comment

esteener Beautiful car! Hope if goes to someone who appreciates what it is. The only surviving factory M texture car in NZ is titanium silver. Had to buy it despite the colour. The things Id give for a nicer paint colour, not to mention late MY and zcp...

Comment

Originally posted by esteener View Post

Third E46M, was always my dream combo, checks all the right boxes for me including the sunroof.

The pricing reflects my uncertainty about selling it.... I will probably regret it.
                      You will, seems everyone does, especially with that combo. Glws!

Comment

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts...286007218.html

Individual packge Dakar yellow
                        2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
                        2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                        2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Such a beautiful car! I think the price is very reasonable, mods are tasteful, maintenance history is fantastic. Not that I need ANOTHER m3, already have two, but I seriously considered putting in an offer because it's "the" color combo of color combos.
                          E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                          Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
                            wow! https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/c...282174635.html

Interlagos on m-alcantara

Somebody buy this before I get home and make an insanely bad financial decision.
                            If the border wasn’t closed I would seriously consider driving down to take a look at this. Spec I was looking for before I found mine. Can’t complain though I ended up with a one owner full records 2006 manual less than 100k miles 4 years ago. But this would tempt me for a second one... damn this thread.
                            Last edited by wahsm; 03-07-2021, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Lol...I wouldn’t let this go you will be hard pressed in the future to find another, but GLWS.

Comment

This car just can’t find a home: https://www.ebay.com/itm/284212878930

Previously: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-bmw-m3-49/
                                and then again: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-bmw-m3-76/
                                Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X