OEM Windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayan-Viking View Post

Great point. We should just sell these 8K RPM machines and roll in Chevy Volts instead. I wonder how a Volt would look in Shark Blue...
    If you can't have fun with the vehicle within the speed limits, that's on you, not the car.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d be posting from jail if I drove my m3 the way I drive my beater 🤠
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by CybrSlydr View Post
        If you can't have fun with the vehicle within the speed limits, that's on you, not the car.

I'm now genuinely curious what motivating factors bring you to these here parts (this forum). Is it for the fuel economy mod tips? The gingersnap cookie recipes in the Off Topic sub-forum?

Regardless, this argument (the one I will not have with you) is futile. It's been played out so many times over so many years and so many forums. I think I recognize you as a matter of fact. Let's just fast forward to the end for everyone's sake. You're gonna try to convince a butcher to go vegan. Ain't happening.
        Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by CybrSlydr View Post

I’m sorta with you on this one. I do occasionally speed but only in short bursts, usually 1st to top of 3rd and then slow down. Sustained speeding isn’t worth the potential headache for me and I can have fun on the right roads without speeding. I’m not interested in these cars for their straight line acceleration anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post
            The gingersnap cookie recipes in the Off Topic sub-forum?
            Genuinely annoyed this wasn't a real thing
            2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

Originally posted by lemoose View Post

Genuinely annoyed this wasn't a real thing
              I too searched and came up empty handed. Will move my search to Google for said Grandmom Gingersnap Recipes. I'm absolutely ☠

Comment

What’s a speed limit? 🤔

Comment

I'm now genuinely curious what motivating factors bring you to these here parts (this forum). Is it for the fuel economy mod tips? The gingersnap cookie recipes in the Off Topic sub-forum?

Regardless, this argument (the one I will not have with you) is futile. It's been played out so many times over so many years and so many forums. I think I recognize you as a matter of fact. Let's just fast forward to the end for everyone's sake. You're gonna try to convince a butcher to go vegan. Ain't happening.
                  DM'd for gingersnap recipe.
                  2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Just ordered the IR windshield since mine broke on removal (CF roof install). All the Massachusetts dealers wanted around $700 but one just over the NH line is only asking $440. Either way it has to come from Germany, none in the US right now.

Regular ones are >$400 locally or $300 in NH so not that big of a price difference … plenty of those in the country and available right away though

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
                      Just ordered the IR windshield since mine broke on removal (CF roof install). All the Massachusetts dealers wanted around $700 but one just over the NH line is only asking $440. Either way it has to come from Germany, none in the US right now.

Regular ones are >$400 locally or $300 in NH so not that big of a price difference … plenty of those in the country and available right away though
                      Dude! I just ordered one too. I bet our IR windshields are coming from the same boat from Germany.

I was quoted 4 weeks ETA.

Comment

Dude! I just ordered one too. I bet our IR windshields are coming from the same boat from Germany.

I was quoted 4 weeks ETA.
                        LOL! I was quoted two weeks by each dealer I spoke to. Let’s hope they’re both on my faster boat ..

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

LOL! I was quoted two weeks by each dealer I spoke to. Let’s hope they’re both on my faster boat ..
                          Let's go with your boat.

Also, I'm picking up from the dealer. $417 and no shipping.

Comment

Let's go with your boat.

Also, I'm picking up from the dealer. $417 and no shipping.
                            Yep same. Plus no tax because NH. Local dealers wouldn’t price match which is annoying but this one is only an hour away. Not sure anyone really ships glass anyway. ECS for example has the IR one labeled NLA which is definitely not the case ..

Comment

Out of curiosity, who do you guys plan to use to install, or I should say replace, your windshield? I would Like to replace mine as well, but I’m not sure who to use or how much it would cost since most windshield replacement places use their own windshields.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWE46M3 View Post
                                Out of curiosity, who do you guys plan to use to install, or I should say replace, your windshield? I would Like to replace mine as well, but I’m not sure who to use or how much it would cost since most windshield replacement places use their own windshields.
                                Just got mine done at the dealer for like $1200
                                2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

Working...
                                X