• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
    We’re in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    are these from FCP?

did anyone actually buy these from FCP and they were shipped? I doubt they have any in stock
    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Estoril View Post

Those aren't the M3 mats.
      Looks like they were the default picture they use, and part number was correct
      Attached Files

Comment

I ordered some mats for my E36 M3 and they arrived today. A tag on the back of one of the mats shows "Feb 15 2021" confirming these mats are back in production. However, the mats I received don't seem to be for the right car despite the correct part number. The new mats are much narrower than the originals and do not cover the entire footwell. Also these have an //M logo only versus an //M3 logo. Will probably be returning these and continuing my search for replacement mats.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210307_130648.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.1 KB ID:	89648 Click image for larger version  Name:	20210307_131434.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.0 KB ID:	89645 Click image for larger version  Name:	20210307_131124.jpg Views:	0 Size:	269.8 KB ID:	89647
        Attached Files
        '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
        '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
        '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
        '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Titaniu//M wow! Those are way off.

Comment

We’re in!
            The logo is so far from the edge, curious is that a trunk mat?

With so many people getting orders fulfilled now it appears these are “Available” and not NLA

6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
              Titaniu//M wow! Those are way off.
              Yeah I suspect someone at the factory mixed up the patterns and the embroidery - probably in a rush to get these out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post

Yeah I suspect someone at the factory mixed up the patterns and the embroidery - probably in a rush to get these out the door.
                I agree. Either that or those are for a Z3 or a different BMW all together. Which vendor did you order those from?

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

I agree. Either that or those are for a Z3 or a different BMW all together. Which vendor did you order those from?
                  Passport BMW aka "mybimmerparts" on eBay

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post

are these from FCP?

did anyone actually buy these from FCP and they were shipped? I doubt they have any in stock
                    No I got these from a dealer off eBay, he said they are catching up.

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                    2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post
                      The logo is so far from the edge, curious is that a trunk mat?

With so many people getting orders fulfilled now it appears these are “Available” and not NLA
                      Yep, trunk mat. I was shocked to find it available for only $56. I've wanted one for a while!

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                      2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Yep, trunk mat. I was shocked to find it available for only $56. I've wanted one for a while!
                        isnt that the usual price?
                        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post
                          For anyone that has purchased a recent set of OEM floormats, did bmw change the stripes to the ugly new colors, or are people listing them as E46 M3 compatible with the correct part number but selling the wrong product to mislead you? I actually had this happen months ago and had to return them. For anyone wondering, the part number is 82110029231 and the stripes should be look like this with purple in the center. Still looking for a set myself in either coupe or vert as I just want a spare set of fronts on hand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 2.56.56 PM.png
Views:	625
Size:	991.2 KB
ID:	88703
                          the new mats I got well over a year ago dont have purple color either. My originals in the car have purple though
                          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Bmw of Atlantic City will have more coupe sets on Wednesday.
                            Attached Files

Comment

FCP euro shows availability, just placed my order

Comment

Just ordered a set from FCP and they got shipped so they must be available again as FCP was completely out of stock.

I was sad to let go of my original mats with the period correct purple ///M coloring, but they were showing some wear so I decided to replace them before new mats are truly NLA.
                                Last edited by PetrolM3; 03-08-2021, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X