Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

​ [QUOTE=9kracing;n260568]

Sexy!

Are these the forged ones I saw on Instagram?

Specs?

Zeitgeist 3 pc forged 18/9.5+22 and 18/10.5+20 on 265/35/18 and 285/35/18 worth the wait!

Comment

Dropped it off at the shop for a diff reseal, shifter rebuild, rod bearings and some other small items

Comment

Got this delivered today!
        Attached Files

Comment

Taking advantage of the warm weather for some Leatherique.

Comment

Replaced my steering wheel with a refurbished Alcantara 6mt wheel. My car is a 6mt conversion and it’s had the stock steering wheel with the paddles removed since the conversion was done.
            I like the feel of the Alcantara. Feels “elevated”
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by theOracle View Post
              Replaced my steering wheel with a refurbished Alcantara 6mt wheel. My car is a 6mt conversion and it’s had the stock steering wheel with the paddles removed since the conversion was done.
              I like the feel of the Alcantara. Feels “elevated”
              I need to find the lower plastic trim for the steering wheel that isn't titan silver...

Comment

After sitting on this part for more years than I can remember, I paid someone else to get it done. Glad I did because it actually proved harder than anticipated with the reposition of the hood sensor and the camber plates already on the car.

Comment

Cleaning off the dust
                  Attached Files

Comment

I ordered some new sticky track tires a while back but finally had some free time to stop by the local tire shop to have them mounted.

Can't wait to give these Bridgestone RE-71RS a try. I've only tried RS-3 on my STI but never tried anything else. I feel like I'm about to have my mind blown.

I should have cleaned up the wheels before I mounted the new tires but since they're track wheels, I'm not too concerned. The "black" OE rears came with my car and my friend gave me his set of rears, so now I have a square set for the track. I'll at least scrub them down before I put them on.
                    "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
                    ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

Originally posted by zzyzx85 View Post
                      I ordered some new sticky track tires a while back but finally had some free time to stop by the local tire shop to have them mounted.

Can't wait to give these Bridgestone RE-71RS a try. I've only tried RS-3 on my STI but never tried anything else. I feel like I'm about to have my mind blown.

I should have cleaned up the wheels before I mounted the new tires but since they're track wheels, I'm not too concerned. The "black" OE rears came with my car and my friend gave me his set of rears, so now I have a square set for the track. I'll at least scrub them down before I put them on.
                      Your mind will be blown. I used to use RE71r on my E39 M5 and those make you feel like Superman. The RE71RS is even better.
                      Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Final CSL SMG goodies for my Karbonius airbox. The dipstick is cute and I have zero clue as to why BMW thought that the dipstick hidden beneath the airbox was a good idea, but we’re going for it despite knowing I’ll probably just bend/turn the original dipstick and guide tube once I realize how much of a pain this is.
                        Attached Files

Comment

CSL has the oil level on the dash instead of using the cute CSL dipstick

Comment

CSL dipstick has to be short due to the size of the intake. There is no great way to secure the tall dipstick to the engine unless someone wants to go drilling into the unfiltered section of the CSL airbox lol. Even if that is done, the tall dipstick still rubs against the rubber conduit for the wiring harness. As long as the dipstick does not melt the conduit long term, that is the way to go for ease of access.

Comment

Originally posted by davidinnyc View Post
                              Got this delivered today!
                              Just did mine yesterday brother !

Comment

haven't gotten it yet, but i bought a front lip for the m3!

Comment

Working...
                                X