No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swapped back in my Karbonius CSL intake and HP DME...and got a CEL lol. It was for an O2 sensor (don't remember the exact one). I think I need to reset the DME but I think I might have wiggled something loose when I installed the DME? I'll have fire up INPA when I get home.

update: I'm surprised the DME kept the O2 sensor deficiency code in its memory since I removed the DME last summer. Cleared it and it didn't come back. Checked the O2 sensor activity in INPA and it's oscillating like it should.
    Last edited by zzyzx85; 03-14-2022, 07:28 PM.
    "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
    ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

Casa de Mesa Thank you, I think I'll stick with Karbonius for the majority of their items. I love when a company's passion shows through in the product they manufacture. You can see real heart with them. Been following your build journal, it's coming together nicely my boy.

For the strut brace I went with DMG, I just like the design and again, company quality and reputation. Waiting for that to arrive before putting this all in. The box is going to take 8-weeks+ to arrive 🛬

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Dropped it off at the body shop with this 😍

Click image for larger version

Name:	D39FBA1A-FDE7-4938-B21F-F98E8DA5573B.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	159089
        Attached Files

Comment

Dang. It's getting real up in here with all this CF stuff...

Comment

repoman89 which roof is it?

Comment

Originally posted by LVMESM46 View Post
              repoman89 which roof is it?
              Karbonius. It is flawless. Considering the labor and cost of the rest of the parts it’s an easy decision to go with the expensive but known quantity for the panel itself imo. Also the roof panel was a wedding gift from my now wife so that’s easy for me to say 😅

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

Karbonius. It is flawless. Considering the labor and cost of the rest of the parts it’s an easy decision to go with the expensive but known quantity for the panel itself imo. Also the roof panel was a wedding gift from my now wife so that’s easy for me to say 😅
                The roof looks awesome! Do you mind sharing or pm’img me who did the work and how much. Im about to pull the trigger on this project. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
                  Casa de Mesa Thank you, I think I'll stick with Karbonius for the majority of their items. I love when a company's passion shows through in the product they manufacture. You can see real heart with them. Been following your build journal, it's coming together nicely my boy.

For the strut brace I went with DMG, I just like the design and again, company quality and reputation. Waiting for that to arrive before putting this all in. The box is going to take 8-weeks+ to arrive 🛬

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
                  Savage ass.
                  2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by Liverpoolreds8 View Post

I like the lip! What brand?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Hey thanks! It’s the ECS one 👍

Comment

Man... that CF roof would be one badass setup, I may have to start hoarding parts like the roofliner/rails just incase I ever do this.

From what I gather one could DIY this right? Well maybe all except the glass..

Been putting my shit back together after about 1&1/2 months on jack stands. Vincebar/CMP sf bushes, Turner Rtabs, all new OEM everything else, sent out a bunch of stuff for powder coating etc.

It's been a learning experience and I still have a few issues yet to be resolved but getting there.

Wish I would have painted the bar the same color as the gusset cups (POR-15 Silver), I used a darker metallic that doesn't really match but it's all under the floor anyways.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220314_182022.jpg Views:	0 Size:	209.6 KB ID:	159216 Click image for larger version  Name:	20220305_195516.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.8 KB ID:	159217 Click image for larger version  Name:	20220305_195529.jpg Views:	0 Size:	181.9 KB ID:	159218
                      Last edited by Cubieman; 03-15-2022, 04:00 AM.
                      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                        Man... that CF roof would be one badass setup, I may have to start hoarding parts like the roofliner/rails just incase I ever do this.

From what I gather one could DIY this right? Well maybe all except the glass..
                        Thats exactly what I did .. I’ve had the headliner and rails for a couple years.

I did my VANOS, headers, airbox and flap with wiring, suspension, etc. but paid for my vincebar/Redish plates and this roof install — I draw the line at serious chassis work. I think I could do it but I won’t. You’ve already done your own rear floor reinforcement and the roof looks easier than that to me. The relative prices for shops to do the two jobs reflect that as well.

Comment

VANOS , Mishimoto e46 m3 electric fan kit, New front, and rear aftermarket bumper brackets,and engine bay covers

Name:	Image-1.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	159236

Name:	Image.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	159237
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wheel balance at VERSUS Autosports.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Took it to a local detailing shop and got a wash, clay, and ceramic sealant for $150

I think k they did a great job.

Just need to save up for a paint correction for some other bits.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

Absolutely terrible photos... but repoman89 inspired me to post. This is going in soon. Slon Workshop roof and roof bow.

Name:	IMG_20220303_185619.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	207.8 KB
ID:	159356

Name:	IMG_20220303_185308.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	159357

Name:	IMG_20220303_185807.jpg