No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my Karbonius CSL intake today, thanks to Casa de Mesa!

2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
    2002 BMW E46 M3 Titanium Silver/Black 6mt
    2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Karbonius intakes are so drool worthy!

Comment

I can't believe that guy shipped to canada haha. Woulda been a no from me dogg.
        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
          What’s wrong with shipping to Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Rkymtnrider View Post

What’s wrong with shipping to Canada?
            You should try it sometime.
            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Before I drive her 1500mi back to Wyoming, I'm getting an alignment done. Pulls a little to the right when the wheel is centered.

Edit: also got a new key from the dealer where I'm getting my airbag recall done. Key won't initialize to work the remote central locking. Costing me another $113 plus the $228 for the key to diagnose it with no guarantee they can get it to work.

Did I mention the new key is non-refundable? Might be spending almost $350 for a new key that doesn't work the locks or trunk, which is the entire reason I bought the new key...

Last edited by CybrSlydr; 03-11-2022, 05:32 AM.

Comment

There's a DIY to program the new key. Search youtube for it.
                2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
                Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
                Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

Bought this 2003 coupe! I just realized that the “old forum” was gone since I haven’t owned an M3 in years but so happy to see this community is still running strong! Finding this literally made my day since I learned so much from everyone in the past with my previous 3 E46 M3s.. yes this is #4! Can’t stay away from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by narudnad View Post
                    CSL one piece CF lip & angel eye guy halos (not pictured, but installed).
                    I like the lip! What brand?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Liverpoolreds8 View Post

Bought this 2003 coupe! I just realized that the “old forum” was gone since I haven’t owned an M3 in years but so happy to see this community is still running strong! Finding this literally made my day since I learned so much from everyone in the past with my previous 3 E46 M3s.. yes this is #4! Can’t stay away from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Looks good! Welcome back!

Comment

Roof 😎

Comment

Originally posted by shibui View Post
                          Roof 😎
                          NICE!!! Which roof is that? Karbonbius?
                          Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post
                            Got my Karbonius CSL intake today, thanks to Casa de Mesa!
                            Glad it made it there safe and sound. Sigh of relief on my end!

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                            That guy is a retail class idiot.

Comment

Something arrived yesterday from Spain! First batch of Karbonius products after my head gasket rebuild. I picked up their Microfilter Cabin Cover and Vented Engine Cover. Waiting on something else to come in before I install these pieces, almost don't want to put them in my engine bay with how crispy they are. I'm opting to go 1x1 gloss on everything through Karb and these pieces will reflect that. Great quality and craftmanship, their tolerances are super super tight.

Comment

Nice score WestBankM4 . I'm doing this in reverse order of you - got their intake and snorkel first. I like it so much that I'm gonna need to get their engine cover and maybe their strut tower brace. They're producing some incredible products.

Comment

Working...
                                X