No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track M3 back on four wheels after a full suspension rebuild plus new hood and fenders. Next step is a wrap!

Comment

Found a flat follower. Ordered Schrick 288/280 and 24 new followers to go with it 🤑
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post
        Absolutely terrible photos... but repoman89 inspired me to post. This is going in soon. Slon Workshop roof and roof bow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220303_185619.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	207.8 KB
ID:	159356

Name:	IMG_20220303_185308.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	159357

Name:	IMG_20220303_185807.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	159358
        That’s my boy right there.
        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

That’s my boy right there.
          Hell yeah brother. It's not the traditional 1x weave, but I dig it. Thanks for the nudgin.

Slonik makes some good stuff!

More pics to follow in my build thread.
          Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue​

Comment

Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
            Casa de Mesa Thank you, I think I'll stick with Karbonius for the majority of their items. I love when a company's passion shows through in the product they manufacture. You can see real heart with them. Been following your build journal, it's coming together nicely my boy.
            Right on, WestBank. Totally agree about their stuff.

Thanks for following my journal. I've officially started the rebuild stage. A huge corner turned. Now comes the fun part!

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

I've officially started the rebuild stage. A huge corner turned. Now comes the fun part!
              Awesome, update post coming soon I hope. Can't wait to see that colour.

Comment

Added some 12mm and 15mm spacers to the stock 19’s. It’ll do until I decide on a wheel set up

Comment

Offloaded earlier this week, got it cleaned up and finally went for a drive in the Austin hills. Been a while …

Comment

Went exploring in a headlight. My wife noticed that the passenger side turn signal was wobbly and the headlight trim wasn’t on properly. We discovered the turn signal mounting tab is gone and a PO decided RTV was a good way to seal the lens onto the headlight housing with a bad gasket. There was a bunch of debris is there too.

Frustratingly, they also managed to scratch the chrome on the shroud, but it’s not very noticeable with everything assembled. New lenses, gaskets, and turn signal on order.

Comment

Originally posted by nahvkolaj View Post
                      Went exploring in a headlight. My wife noticed that the passenger side turn signal was wobbly and the headlight trim wasn’t on properly. We discovered the turn signal mounting tab is gone and a PO decided RTV was a good way to seal the lens onto the headlight housing with a bad gasket. There was a bunch of debris is there too.

Frustratingly, they also managed to scratch the chrome on the shroud, but it’s not very noticeable with everything assembled. New lenses, gaskets, and turn signal on order.
                      That was a fun project. Do not attempt to clean the chrome coating, nothing will clean them from what I've seen. Even running a microfiber cloth across them will pickup the coating. Careful.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Good ol’ Zimmy/Ake FCP special.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Started some bigger reassembly pieces on the motor this weekend. It's coming along. A couple of setbacks along the way, but progress is progress.

Name:	IMG_20220320_152126.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	159990

Name:	IMG_20220320_151551.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	159991

Name:	IMG_20220320_151532.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	159992

Comment

Small gains, motorsport hardware 78mm and titan nuts.

Attached Files
                            2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Yesterday I made my car sleep outside for the first time in the last 6.5 years of its life. Been pissing me off. That's what I did for my M3.

Nice job Casa de Mesa. Keep pushing. Call me if you need a hand...

Comment

Originally posted by lemoose View Post
                                I broke the knob on the gauge cluster
                                I just did this today.

Comment

Working...
                                X