What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayan-Viking View Post
    Yesterday I made my car sleep outside for the first time in the last 6.5 years of its life. Been pissing me off. That's what I did for my M3.

Nice job Casa de Mesa. Keep pushing. Call me if you need a hand...
    Lol on making it sleep outside 🤣

Thanks for the offer for help. When this thing comes back from paint, game on.
    Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue​

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post

I just did this today.
      Good lad
      2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

Originally posted by lemoose View Post

Good lad
        😂 It was my time.

In case others join the club, I ordered this product to fix it (link)https://www.ebay.com/itm/17441475723...6c7e%7Ciid%3A1. It was discussed on e46fanatics. I hope it works as advertised.

Comment

Originally posted by karter16 View Post
          This came today!! I didn’t realise just how worn the old one was until I saw what they look and feel like brand new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Is the new OEM or refurb? Looks great

Comment

😂 It was my time.

In case others join the club, I ordered this product to fix it (link)https://www.ebay.com/itm/17441475723...6c7e%7Ciid%3A1. It was discussed on e46fanatics. I hope it works as advertised.
            haha didn't even know this was a thing! will have to get one. thanks!
            2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

I broke my clock adjuster too recently getting it out of storage with a flat battery...Oh well.

Installed Dinan springs and the fixed camber plates to go with my Koni yellows. WYIT went ahead and refreshed the upper bearings, bump stops, and spring pads. Really happy with the drop. Next step is to refinish my other style 67 rears so I can run 9/265 square without poking.

2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Albino09 View Post
                I broke my clock adjuster too recently getting it out of storage with a flat battery...Oh well.
                Welcome to the club.

Try this fix (link). It was discussed on e46fanatics with some success.

Comment

Welcome to the club.

Try this fix (link). It was discussed on e46fanatics with some success.
                  Thanks, ordered it from the prior comments detailing the same fix.
                  2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

Relocated washer tank to the drug bin using the E39 high intensity tank. It fits in quite nicely around the Dsc module.

I was going to delete it entirely, but unfortunately it's required for Tüv here....

Gesendet von meinem LON-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Four corner trophy kit arrived from BBRTuning. Can’t wait to get it installed. There is a NASA event in a couple weeks.

Comment

MCS 3 ways showed up today! Car finally gets a bunch done to it this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post
                          Four corner trophy kit arrived from BBRTuning. Can’t wait to get it installed. There is a NASA event in a couple weeks.
                          nice. I really need to get around to refurbishing a set of front ST40s I got for a steal. Debating on how (caliper paint, powder coat, ceramic coat?) and what color to refinish them (leaning towards a shade of silver for my red car)
                          "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
                          ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

Originally posted by zzyzx85 View Post
                            nice. I really need to get around to refurbishing a set of front ST40s I got for a steal. Debating on how (caliper paint, powder coat, ceramic coat?) and what color to refinish them (leaning towards a shade of silver for my red car)
                            Back in the day I sent some ST-40 calipers to renewefinishes. They did the powdercoat and rebuild. Good work but long lead time. Email dave@renewedfinishes.com

Comment

Nice man welcome to the big boy brake club.
                              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Did some prep work. Took seats out in preparation for the new additions. Lot of nastiness even though I try keep it super clean. Found some US tender showing that my car was once in south Dakota and now resides in the great north.

I have to follow in RoyalFlushness footsteps and recondition these manual rails. The weight pics are me then me plus my mtex seats. Call it 65lbs plus or minus change. Pretty nice to clean up good. Now i want a CSL center console.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by CrisSilberGrau; 03-24-2022, 05:14 AM.
                                2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Working...
                                X