No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a new set Megan Racing headers for a great deal online. Took them to a local shop and had them flow coated inside and ceramic outside. I didn’t do the install myself. But my guy that did said they went on perfectly.
    after install we called up Jim at Kassel Performance and he helped us retune the car. It’s amazing!
    Attached Files

Comment

I had my fuel injectors cleaned at RCfuelinjection and installed a new fuel pump. I also put in a new MAF sensor. I'm at 136K, and have had the crank/no start --> key cycle, starts immediately condition for years now. Hoping this will help. I had 3 leaking injectors and all were flowing far lower than normal. I still have a stumble if I blip my throttle at idle though :/ ( Open to ideas) - I have Beisan parts to go through the Vanos next and Rod Bearings to follow.
      Last edited by jdamore44; 04-22-2024, 08:44 AM.

Comment

New rear wheel bearings installed. Diff pulled for a rebuild

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20240421084155.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	262251 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20240421090110.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	262252 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20240421091258.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	262253
          Finally installed my Raceseng tow hooks because the front one needed a 41mm extension from ecs. Not sure why they make the front shaft so short but I made it work

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wekfest.png
Views:	218
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	262272

Going to get it out of the garage for once.
            2004 Dinan S3-R M3
            2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Originally posted by theOracle View Post
              Picked up a new set Megan Racing headers for a great deal online. Took them to a local shop and had them flow coated inside and ceramic outside. I didn’t do the install myself. But my guy that did said they went on perfectly.
              after install we called up Jim at Kassel Performance and he helped us retune the car. It’s amazing!
              Private sale? If not, mind sharing a link?
              2006 M3 ZCP

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREM3/// View Post

Private sale? If not, mind sharing a link?
                I got them here. Free shipping.

Package Contents: Megan Racing Stainless Steel Header - MR-SSH-BE46M3   Application Fitment Guide: Model: Years: For BMW M3 (E46 LHD ONLY) 2000-2006   Megan Racing Stainless Steel Headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form and fit your particular application with the best performance r

Comment

Originally posted by theOracle View Post

I got them here. Free shipping.

Package Contents: Megan Racing Stainless Steel Header - MR-SSH-BE46M3   Application Fitment Guide: Model: Years: For BMW M3 (E46 LHD ONLY) 2000-2006   Megan Racing Stainless Steel Headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form and fit your particular application with the best performance r

Damn, that's a hell of deal, great way to go if not getting the Euro stuff.
                  2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                  Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                  Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                  RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                  Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

Damn, that's a hell of deal, great way to go if not getting the Euro stuff.
                    I was very impressed with the quality. And with the coatings inside and out I’m sitting about $600. Needless to say I’m quite happy with the deal and how they turned out

Comment

Bring her special cousin home!

Comment

Got the Turner airbox job done, complete with CSL DME, Kassel Performance Tune, MAP conversion, and a beautiful decal from Slideways

Comment

Originally posted by NW55 View Post
                          Got the Turner airbox job done, complete with CSL DME, Kassel Performance Tune, MAP conversion, and a beautiful decal from Slideways
                          Nice! I’m installing a csl intake on Thursday and I’m stoked too. How’s it sound and drive?

Comment

Originally posted by jpy1980 View Post

Nice! I’m installing a csl intake on Thursday and I’m stoked too. How’s it sound and drive?
                            The sound is everything you dreamed it would be. You’ll rev it after you turn the engine over in neutral But until you hear it scream under load, you won’t really know how glad you are you took the plunge. Drives fantastic. The car feels wide awake.

Comment

Originally posted by NW55 View Post

The sound is everything you dreamed it would be. You’ll rev it after you turn the engine over in neutral But until you hear it scream under load, you won’t really know how glad you are you took the plunge. Drives fantastic. The car feels wide awake.
                              Great to hear! I currently have a k and N intake and I’m really curious on how much louder it will be. Did you have another intake prior to this one?

Comment

Originally posted by jpy1980 View Post

Great to hear! I currently have a k and N intake and I’m really curious on how much louder it will be. Did you have another intake prior to this one?
                                No, just factory.

Comment

Working...
                                X